+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Corbyn

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We have so many more issues to get to grips with outwood. It's beyond farcical that our Government who instigated this sh-itfest are now imploring the public to vote for them to "Get Brexit Done!" FFS!
    You are absolutely right about issues to be addressed BT. If Parliament had sorted Brexit as they were asked to do by the electorate we would as a nation have moved on. We have not. We remain in the Brexit mire and the Labour Party as the Official Opposition are significantly to blame for that.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Which ones BT, gives us two or three of the lies the Tory Party are throwing at him. This election is happily going right over my head, I'm not watching any of the bilge on TV, I check the internet for the latest polls and that's it, so I'm not aware of what lies are being told about Jezza.
    1). He sold secrets to the Czech Security Service - StB. (No proof whatsoever!- just made up bolloxs).

2). He's a traitor. (Having empathy with the proponents of a United Ireland hardly warrants a trip to the Tower).

3). He has inherited millions from his parents and is rich beyond the wildest dreams. (His entire nett worth of £3 million quid has been accumulated via profit on property sales and 35 years working as an MP and Leader of the Opposition).

Watching this on TV last night made my skin crawl...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...uardianTodayUK

Mine too BT but how that can be Boris fault directly is beyond me, yes he’s in power now and responsible for funding but putting small children on the floor isn’t his doing.

I’m still
    Of the opinion listening to all of the leaders they are all living in a bubble. And the voters are being led down the garden path.

There is and always have been one pot of money and the only way that gets any bigger is if we the electorate pay more in tax, and for all the promises if we end Austerity and homelessness and the NHS issues somewhere there will be negatives to counteract the positives.

So as I said they are all of them liars of the highest order and as this started I’m choosing the better of the evils because I don’t think Corbyn is worth his salt , and I find it in tolerable that he can run the party with the views he has.

All I want army88 is for our political parties to honour the result of the Brexit Referendum. If they can't do that they ain't getting my vote and neither is that toe rag Johnson. The Tories? FFS!

Attachment 14534

Attachment 14535

Proved to be a fake and just casting aspersions on the staff of the A&E Department involved ---some people will sink lower than low to try to make a point and there are lots of gullible people about who believe stuuf in the media ---it is just a big show!

Was it a fake Supersub or just the Tories lying through their teeth again? It was initially claimed Hancock was assaulted at the hospital then one of his staff, after Labour spent £100.00 on taxis to ferry "activists" in. Gullible? FFS!

Was it a fake Supersub or just the Tories lying through their teeth again? It was initially claimed Hancock was assaulted at the hospital then one of his staff, after Labour spent £100.00 on taxis to ferry "activists" in. Gullible? FFS!
    That is the whole point because nobody knows what is real or fake with news coming from the media. It really is a big show and none of it it trustworthy because it all follows an agenda from one side or another.
    As far as the whole world of politics is concerned they only tell us what they want us to know or, on the other hand, what they think we want to hear.

Utopia is just around the corner and all the problems will be resolved by the next government of whichever Party ---they have alll said so-----or am I just being gullible?

Corbin has been in Nelson today.. Stood on his soapbox outside the public library..

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    That is the whole point because nobody knows what is real or fake with news coming from the media. It really is a big show and none of it it trustworthy because it all follows an agenda from one side or another.
    As far as the whole world of politics is concerned they only tell us what they want us to know or, on the other hand, what they think we want to hear.

Utopia is just around the corner and all the problems will be resolved by the next government of whichever Party ---they have alll said so-----or am I just being gullible?
    It was not fake news Supersub6. Neither is Tory austerity, nor is Johnson an adulterous, obnoxious toe rag!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)