+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Corbyn

Corbyn

Hope this works as it’s a thread to follow , thought I’d let Jeremy do his defence of terrorism for all to hear. https://www.facebook.com/peter.halle...6758860482128/

Not sure what this proves except the radio link is poor.

Let us be clear:
    Jeremy Corbyn supports a United Ireland.

Jeremy Corbyn believes violence begets violence.

Jeremy Corbyn does not believe in militarism and impinging on the rights of other sovereign nations.

Jeremy Corbyn does not believe in the notion of ostentatious wealth by birth right and does not support the British Royal Family.

Jeremy Corbyn believes the State of Israel is a terrorist state.

Jeremy Corbyn does not believe in the United Kingdom attempting to join the US in the role of a "Global Police Force".

I get it why our Veterans are not enamoured with these views, but a large number would be neither dead nor maimed if the Government of the day had listened to his pleas.

"Not sure what this proves except the radio link is poor.

Let us be clear:
    Jeremy Corbyn supports a United Ireland ----in other words he would be more than pleased to see the break up of the United Kingdom because he also supports the Scots becoming independent.

Jeremy Corbyn believes violence begets violence -----so he believes that if any country decides to invade England (that is all he wants left anyway) he would not authorise the defence of the country.

Jeremy Corbyn does not believe in militarism and impinging on the rights of other sovereign nations...... would he scrap the Armed Forces? If he does not believe in impinging the rights of sovereign nations --why has he not backed the vote of the people in ensuring that Brexit takes place? Would he allow any troops that were left to become part of the EU Armed Forces?

Jeremy Corbyn does not believe in the notion of ostentatious wealth by birth right and does not support the British Royal Family.....fair enough, that is his belief, however, where did his wealth come from?

Jeremy Corbyn believes the State of Israel is a terrorist state........that is his belief so what would he do about it if he becomes Prime Minister? He does not believe in militarism, so would he be getting the various sides together to solve this problem.

Jeremy Corbyn does not believe in the United Kingdom attempting to join the US in the role of a "Global Police Force".....however, if we have a seccond referendum, which he seems to want, and we remained within the EU, it is common knowledge that they are hell bent on having a 'police force' which, by its nature and onward involvement within NATO would work hand in hand with the USA.

I really look forward to living in the Utopian state that would exist under JC's leadership, however, I fear that this would not happen because he too would be told by his leaders what he could and could not do ---and I am not talking about Royalty but those who fund the whole carry on!

Jeremy Corbyn supports a United Ireland ----in other words he would be more than pleased to see the break up of the United Kingdom because he also supports the Scots becoming independent.

I'm coming to the conclusion that a lot of people support an independent Scotland.

Jeremy Corbyn believes violence begets violence -----so he believes that if any country decides to invade England (that is all he wants left anyway) he would not authorise the defence of the country.

If you check back on Corbyn's comments, the defence of the realm has always been a priority, but he will not back nuclear armament.

Jeremy Corbyn does not believe in militarism and impinging on the rights of other sovereign nations...... would he scrap the Armed Forces? If he does not believe in impinging the rights of sovereign nations --why has he not backed the vote of the people in ensuring that Brexit takes place? Would he allow any troops that were left to become part of the EU Armed Forces?

See above.

Jeremy Corbyn does not believe in the notion of ostentatious wealth by birth right and does not support the British Royal Family.....fair enough, that is his belief, however, where did his wealth come from?

I'm sure it's on public record, but I've never asked him.

Jeremy Corbyn believes the State of Israel is a terrorist state........that is his belief so what would he do about it if he becomes Prime Minister? He does not believe in militarism, so would he be getting the various sides together to solve this problem.
    Until the Arab Nations come together tosupport the Palestinians, Israel will just keep on doing what it does.

Jeremy Corbyn does not believe in the United Kingdom attempting to join the US in the role of a "Global Police Force".....however, if we have a seccond referendum, which he seems to want, and we remained within the EU, it is common knowledge that they are hell bent on having a 'police force' which, by its nature and onward involvement within NATO would work hand in hand with the USA.

I'm unconvinced that Corbyn wants to keep within the EU. I heard him in Islington about four years ago and he seemed anything but a Leaver. The European leaders and Trump were hardly soulmates at the recent NATO summit were they? The UN & NATO are dead ducks and Trump knows it.
    Last edited by The Bedlington Terrier; 09-12-2019 at 01:04 PM.

It would be good for Labour if they lose the election on Thursday because they need new leadership to bring forward some of the good ideas they do have. Their stance on Brexit has been a colossal own goal. I am not even getting any messages on Facebook from Momentum about Brexit so they must have dropped this topic like the veritable hot potato.

We have so many more issues to get to grips with outwood. It's beyond farcical that our Government who instigated this sh-itfest are now imploring the public to vote for them to "Get Brexit Done!" FFS!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Not sure what this proves except the radio link is poor.

Let us be clear:
    Jeremy Corbyn supports a United Ireland.

Jeremy Corbyn believes violence begets violence.

Jeremy Corbyn does not believe in militarism and impinging on the rights of other sovereign nations.

Jeremy Corbyn does not believe in the notion of ostentatious wealth by birth right and does not support the British Royal Family.

Jeremy Corbyn believes the State of Israel is a terrorist state.

Jeremy Corbyn does not believe in the United Kingdom attempting to join the US in the role of a "Global Police Force".

I get it why our Veterans are not enamoured with these views, but a large number would be neither dead nor maimed if the Government of the day had listened to his pleas.

Come on Bt get a grip, he has ample opportunities to say he’s against the Ira but nope he’s against bombing It’s terrible unless it’s the Ira, and the British Army I mean they really are to blame sent there to do a job and murdered for it in many cases.

Would you like a better version off the BBC to clear it up for you BT,

The quotes above are Brilliant by the way BT I mean you and I air our views on what liars they all are on a weekly basis on here but you choose to believe this man who is so obviously not what you think he is.

Let’s agree to disagree,

I do not believe Jeremy Corbyn is a liar army88, he is very much anti-Establishment and that's what riles the right wing media.

Some of the lies the Tory Party are throwing at him really do defy belief.

So just for the record BT are you saying he is an IRA supporter / sympathiser or not ?

You’d make a good politician BT I feel, skirting round the actual answer and not really answering.

I’m going to judge with my own eyes and ears
    And make my own mind up , for me I’m struggling to see past his denial of to me What seems like the obvious.

Regardless of that I’m massively disappointed in his attitude to our armed forces, people who are prepared to put their lives on the line to look after people like him , I don’t think so.

While he runs the Labour Party it’s not for me

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I do not believe Jeremy Corbyn is a liar army88, he is very much anti-Establishment and that's what riles the right wing media.

Some of the lies the Tory Party are throwing at him really do defy belief.
    Which ones BT, gives us two or three of the lies the Tory Party are throwing at him. This election is happily going right over my head, I'm not watching any of the bilge on TV, I check the internet for the latest polls and that's it, so I'm not aware of what lies are being told about Jezza.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)