+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sales for Arbroath

Sales for Arbroath

Apparently sold 2300 of 3100 upto today

Great effort and 4 of us going!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Great effort and 4 of us going!
    I hope you'll be cheering for United? 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I hope you'll be cheering for United? ��
    Chick, you're gonna have to live this down, but you will mate. We've all posted on here stuff we wish we hadn't it's all part and parcel of the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Chick, you're gonna have to live this down, but you will mate. We've all posted on here stuff we wish we hadn't it's all part and parcel of the forum!
    Hahaha just a gentle tease, I know Chicks a solid Arab at heart 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Hahaha just a gentle tease, I know Chicks a solid Arab at heart ��
    Yeah, think he was on the cooking sherry that day

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Stoke, its the internet! There is nothing to live down! The day i start taking things written on a forum to heart is the last day and i will willingly say goodbye!

Doon Sooth! I will certainly be cheering on my team, but i will be more relaxed than i have been this season about the result. That doesnt take away what i want from this quarter, even though the clubs basic objective has been achieved, and that is not reflected in what i wrote the other day.

Stoke, its the internet! There is nothing to live down! The day i start taking things written on a forum to heart is the last day and i will willingly say goodbye!

Doon Sooth! I will certainly be cheering on my team, but i will be more relaxed than i have been this season about the result. That doesnt take away what i want from this quarter, even though the clubs basic objective has been achieved, and that is not reflected in what i wrote the other day.
    Fair play Chick, hope we batter them anyway though 😉

Good man. Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Apparently sold 2300 of 3100 upto today
    I’ll wait until petermackie delivers the official count if you don’t mind Sheds.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)