+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: OT... If you love our country.....

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Yes I can sleep safely in my bed knowing that Major Dan and Stephanie will provide an indestructible fire wall that protects me from Johnson and his huge majority and a licence to do what the feck he wants .

With all the tories surrounding us it feels like Stalingrad during WW2 .

Wonder how much funding those that held firm will receive ?

Summat tells me Barnsley won't be a priority , just a gut feeling mind .
    Totally agree. That's why I wish the Brexit party hadn't stood in my constituency. Now we're lumbered with a Labour council in a Conservative government which is exactly what we didn't want.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Totally agree. That's why I wish the Brexit party hadn't stood in my constituency. Now we're lumbered with a Labour council in a Conservative government which is exactly what we didn't want.
    What would you have preferred Steve?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    My political hero Dennis Skinner lost his seat last week after serving the electorate of Bolsover for nearly 50 years .

One of the finest men to ever have represented the Labour Party , feck em Dennis , you stuck proudly to what you believed in .

Enjoy your retirement old lad .

Dennis at his best

https://youtu.be/guPsvUlMHEE
    I liked his dodgy dave comment, he put in the hours so folk say, but ultimately, it's time for some new blood. No one lives forever, and I think folk get too caught up with how politics affects them nowadays, labour /Conservative, I can't see as it's made a massive difference to my life with either in. But that's possibly cos I can find work. Oh actually here's one, labour, brought in that new deal thing late 90's. Worked for an extra 15 nicka on me giro, but got through my driving test which as seen me reight ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    I liked his dodgy dave comment, he put in the hours so folk say, but ultimately, it's time for some new blood. No one lives forever, and I think folk get too caught up with how politics affects them nowadays, labour /Conservative, I can't see as it's made a massive difference to my life with either in. But that's possibly cos I can find work. Oh actually here's one, labour, brought in that new deal thing late 90's. Worked for an extra 15 nicka on me giro, but got through my driving test which as seen me reight ever since.
    Dodgy Dave was new blood

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    What would you have preferred Steve?
    Id prefer a Tory Council because I fear my constituency will receive a lack of funding as it still has a Labour MP.

Thaz nowt to worry abart Ponte.

Mr Johnson's word is his bond. There will be a tidal wave of investment flowing into the North from "The People's Government" as soon as we "Get Brexit Done". Mr Johnson was against the austerity cuts of the last nine years, we will now see a new kind of "One Nation Conservatism".

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Thaz nowt to worry abart Ponte.

Mr Johnson's word is his bond. There will be a tidal wave of investment flowing into the North from "The People's Government" as soon as we "Get Brexit Done". Mr Johnson was against the austerity cuts of the last nine years, we will now see a new kind of "One Nation Conservatism".
    Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer

We'll keep the red flag flying here .

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011