+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OT... If you love our country.....

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Ar believe in politicians abart as much as a believe in Paul Conway and co.
    And you'd be right to too Pass .

And the worst of the lot has to be Diane Abbott, followed closely by Jo Swinson.
    Who could ever think it a good thing to vote for either of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    I'm also a "veteran" you can .....
    No need for that Wardy

You cant ignore the constituency vote on Brexit and expect plain sailing when you stand for re-election.

Have a think about it Dan!

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    You cant ignore the constituency vote on Brexit and expect plain sailing when you stand for re-election.

Have a think about it Dan!
    I seem to remember but don't quote me on it as I haven't the time to check it out at this time of the morning but I believe both Jarvis and Stephanie Peac@ck both voted for Johnson's brexit deal .

Obviously the Labour Party's position on brexit as a party is the issue around these parts which is understandable and likely to cost them this seat .

I'm not voting at all btw , there's nobody to vote for personally speaking .

...clap your hands.

Let's all vote for The Yorkshire Party. Get independence before Scotland and f*ck the lot of em.
    BTW If we were independent could we revoke Hoss' right to work in Barnsley!!!

They might have done eventually Animal but they were definitely part of the log jam for about 2 years. Contrary to the public vote.

That's what people are angry about. Same with Angela Smith in *****tone.

I also have no one to vote for.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    No need for that Wardy

Ok I'm not a Barnsley fan and I'm aware of my history on here. You clearly find what I wrote objectionable, offensive even. I find what the OP wrote offensive, hence my message. You have seen fit to alter my message but left the Op untouched.

The OP wasn't presenting a thoughtful argument that one could disagree and engage with, but a series of allegations and prejudices which seem to be the current narrative of the extreme right, ie Tommy "2%" Robinson, Britain First etc.

Not sure what a " Mods" role is but I acknowledge it must require a degree of subjectivity. As such others will judge you and your values on what you find acceptable

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Let's vote for the tory's who'll sell the NHS to Trump and his cronies instead. I'd sooner have a season ticket for Swillsbro than vote Tory(Neither will ever happen tho)UTMPB
    Well said Rod

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast