+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT... If you love our country.....

...bake a cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Ok I'm not a Barnsley fan and I'm aware of my history on here. You clearly find what I wrote objectionable, offensive even. I find what the OP wrote offensive, hence my message. You have seen fit to alter my message but left the Op untouched.

The OP wasn't presenting a thoughtful argument that one could disagree and engage with, but a series of allegations and prejudices which seem to be the current narrative of the extreme right, ie Tommy "2%" Robinson, Britain First etc.

Not sure what a " Mods" role is but I acknowledge it must require a degree of subjectivity. As such others will judge you and your values on what you find acceptable
    Wardy, I will give you a thoughtful argument why not to vote for Corbyn, when I along with fellow Marines were being shot at by the IRA in Belfast Corbyn was marching with IRA supporters on London streets. If that is the sort of man you wish to be our PM I despair.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Wardy, I will give you a thoughtful argument why not to vote for Corbyn, when I along with fellow Marines were being shot at by the IRA in Belfast Corbyn was marching with IRA supporters on London streets. If that is the sort of man you wish to be our PM I despair.
    We now talk politically to ex IRA members don't we?
    What's your alternative?
    I know lets carry on as we were
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 10-12-2019 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    We now talk politically to ex IRA members don't we?
    What's your alternative?
    I know lets carry on as we were
    You have a point Exile, but Corbyn wants a radical different country along the lines of Venezuela, and we know how that has turned out.

You have a point Exile, but Corbyn wants a radical different country along the lines of Venezuela, and we know how that has turned out.
    Could you please give us the link Claw where Corbyn has said he wants Britain to follow Venezuela's example.

I think you are now getting desperate
    So you lose one argument then immediately switch to another that you think supports your agenda & what the chuff has Venezuela got to do with the IRA
    & supply the link SB called for above
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 10-12-2019 at 05:05 PM.

So I'll ask again are you equally outraged that a former IRA member is a Tory councillor right on your doorstep in south london ?

Aye and if South London was ruled from Dublin you'd have shot Irish troops on the streets of Bermondsey as well and you would have travelled over to Dublin and blown their pubs up too .

Don't give me the Union Jack is holier than thou because it ain't so .

I deeply saddens me to see working class people as divided as they are today it really does .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Aye and if South London was ruled from Dublin you'd have shot Irish troops on the streets of Bermondsey as well and you would have travelled over to Dublin and blown their pubs up too .

Don't give me the Union Jack is holier than thou because it ain't so .

I deeply saddens me to see working class people as divided as they are today it really does .
    Divide & conquer couldn't be better illustrated than it is now..... Sad indeed

It is a pity Claw's politics are not more like those of Bob Crow (RIP) and Danny Baker. Two fine Millwall fans

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast