+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT... If you love our country.....

OT... If you love our country.....

Don't vote for commie Corbyn, who always sides with Britain's enemies, Russia, Hamas, Hezbollah, the IRA etc. He would bankrupt our economy, decimate our Armed Forces. Champion of the working classes, I don't think so, he has never worked in his life, just an embarresment in politics. I am not a Tory but a Veteran and one who loves our country, keep him out.
    Last edited by EastStandRed; 09-12-2019 at 10:11 PM.

Who should we vote for & how much commission are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Don't vote for commie Corbyn, who always sides with Britain's enemies, Russia, Hamas, Hezbollah, the IRA etc. He would bankrupt our economy, decimate our Armed Forces. Champion of the working classes, I don't think so, he has never worked in his life, just an embarresment in politics. I am not a Tory but a Veteran and one who loves our country, keep him out.
    Let's vote for the tory's who'll sell the NHS to Trump and his cronies instead. I'd sooner have a season ticket for Swillsbro than vote Tory(Neither will ever happen tho)UTMPB

Mods this thread was posted on Millersmad but removed by their mods
    Should we do likewise?

sadly as much as i hate the labour party it aint going to change you could stick a red rosette on maggie thachers bones and she would win in barnsley.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    sadly as much as i hate the labour party it aint going to change you could stick a red rosette on maggie thachers bones and she would win in barnsley.
    Barnsley Central ain't looking too good , could well fall to the Brexit Party , according to Radio 2 this lunchtime it's the the most likely Labour Heartland to fall .

Ironically enough a former member of the IRA is a Tory councillor around your neck of the woods Claw .

In the interests of balance as I know you Millwall lads are all well meaning and balanced individuals you have posted similar outrage on the appropriate forums .

As they say around these parts pal .... si thi .

https://tompride.wordpress.com/2017/...ty-councillor/

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Ironically enough a former member of the IRA is a Tory councillor around your neck of the woods Claw .

In the interests of balance as I know you Millwall lads are all well meaning and balanced individuals you have posted similar outrage on the appropriate forums .

As they say around these parts pal .... si thi .

https://tompride.wordpress.com/2017/...ty-councillor/
    Maria Gatland
    In 2002, Maria Gatland was elected as a member of the Conservative Party to Croydon Council as a councillor for Croham ward and in 2006 became Croydon's cabinet member for education. She says that she never hid her IRA past.[1] When the Conservative Party found out about her past she stepped down as a council cabinet member in early December 2008.[5] At the same time Gatland was suspended by the party, but was later accepted back to the Tory fold.[6] She was subsequently re-elected as a councillor in the 2010 and 2014 local elections.

People in glass houses & all that, Claw

I'm also a "veteran" .....
    Last edited by EastStandRed; 09-12-2019 at 10:14 PM.

Ar believe in politicians abart as much as a believe in Paul Conway and co.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast