+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you love our country.....

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'm voting for any one on the polling card who is neither a Tory or will respect the result of the Brexit referendum.
    That sort of limits you to the Brexit Party BT?

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Nice one 59, I wish I'd thought of that.

Poor old BT, he reminds me of someone who can't make his mind up whether he's at the front end or back end of a Pantomime Horse.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Don't vote for commie Corbyn, who always sides with Britains enemies, Russia, Hamas, Hezbollah, the IRA etc. He would bankrupt our economy, decimate our Armed Forces. Champion of the working classes, I don't think so, he has never worked in his life, just an embarrassment in politics. I am not a Tory but a Veteran, and one who loves our country, keep him out.
    So at last I’m not on my own in believing the above.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Nice one 59, I wish I'd thought of that.

Poor old BT, he reminds me of someone who can't make his mind up whether he's at the front end or back end of a Pantomime Horse.
    Dead simple sinkov. Corbyn broke his promise to respect the first referendum result and abandoned almost 6 million Labour voters. I will vote tactically so that we block the Remainers second referendum and No Brexit plot.

It's not hard to have a backbone and stick to your principals. 400 or so of our MP's should try it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    That's the way the dice have rolled 1959_60 and it wasn't me who threw them!

Attachment 14533

Seriously ,it isn't our country anymore ,it belongs to every Phookin nationality in the world.. I'm afraid The day has gone when we could call it our country.. Sad but true..

I blame the Vikings and the Normans for showing everyone else how easy it was to do Alf.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    That's the way the dice have rolled 1959_60 and it wasn't me who threw them!

Attachment 14533
    I'm curious BT, if you put your cross in the Brexit candidate's box and then write at the bottom, 'Farage is a ****', would that count as a spoilt ballot paper or would it stand ? If it would still be a valid vote, then Bob's your uncle, the resolution of your dilemma, you could go to sleep with a clear conscience.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I'm curious BT, if you put your cross in the Brexit candidate's box and then write at the bottom, 'Farage is a ****', would that count as a spoilt ballot paper or would it stand ? If it would still be a valid vote, then Bob's your uncle, the resolution of your dilemma, you could go to sleep with a clear conscience.
    I've no conscience anymore sinkov. I learned it from 600 odd of our MP's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)