+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you love our country.....

If you love our country.....

Don't vote for commie Corbyn, who always sides with Britains enemies, Russia, Hamas, Hezbollah, the IRA etc. He would bankrupt our economy, decimate our Armed Forces. Champion of the working classes, I don't think so, he has never worked in his life, just an embarrassment in politics. I am not a Tory but a Veteran, and one who loves our country, keep him out.

135,000 of our children will be homeless this Christmas. Astonishingly a Tory Government allow our ex-Armed Forces personnel to be homeless and sleep on the streets. The NHS is up for grabs, foodbanks are at the highest level since the Great Depression, knife crime is rampant, school budgets are being slashed, we are 32,000 nurses short, 20,000 more police are needed to replace what the Tories stole away from us.
    Desperately ill kids are sleeping on hospital floors, elderly folk lying on gurneys waiting for treatment in hospital corridors, the rich are getting richer whilst the poor are getting poorer. Women born in the 1950's are deprived of pensions they paid all their lives for.
    We are not at war with Russia, Lebanon or the Republic of Ireland. If Corbyn became Prime Minister we would never be at war with them either.
    I'll stick with Corbyn.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Don't vote for commie Corbyn, who always sides with Britains enemies, Russia, Hamas, Hezbollah, the IRA etc. He would bankrupt our economy, decimate our Armed Forces. Champion of the working classes, I don't think so, he has never worked in his life, just an embarrassment in politics. I am not a Tory but a Veteran, and one who loves our country, keep him out.
    All very true Claw, but you don't mention the reason I could never vote for him or his party, he's an anti-semite and Labour is an anti-semitic Party. If Labour win power in this country, and I was Jewish, I'd be on the first plane out and no mistake.

I will be voting for the Party that pays my wife back the 35.000 quid they have done her out of.. Phook the politics,they are all as bad..

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    All very true Claw, but you don't mention the reason I could never vote for him or his party, he's an anti-semite and Labour is an anti-semitic Party. If Labour win power in this country, and I was Jewish, I'd be on the first plane out and no mistake.
    I'll bet the 300,000 Jewish people who live here wouldn't join you sinkov? They are as safe as houses, Tory inspired Project Fear will not deter them as history has proven time and again.

The problem British Jews currently face is not from within the Labour Party it's from the radicalised Muslims who think it's OK to desecrate Jewish cemeteries and attack Rabbis.

Trouble is we are all too politically correct to tell the bloody truth.

I'm confused now BT.

Are you voting Labour???

Since you meantioned it BT,and to keep you 'genned up'.
    This is the Jewish Graveyard on the Mount of Olives. I was there in the 70's. You can see in the lower part perhaps, very scrambled and missing gravestones. When Jorden held East Jerusalem for some 19 years ,the Arabs took stones and used them, around their houses in villages ,in the area, like pathways. Stones clearly marked in hebrew. No respect at all!

Watched a programme last week Balan about the lack of graveyards in Jerusalem.. They are now building an underground metropolis to put the bodies in..

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    I'm confused now BT.

Are you voting Labour???
    I'm voting for any one on the polling card who is neither a Tory or will respect the result of the Brexit referendum.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'm voting for any one on the polling card who is neither a Tory or will respect the result of the Brexit referendum.
    Is that the original referendum or the one that JC and others are proposing to hold if they get the power? I'm confused!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)