+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: tickets for FA cup v Hull

Regarding the overseas broadcast the game is on, both clubs got 50k each. Winners of all 3rd round fa cup ties receive 135k from Football Association. So a game to win for the Millers, so incentive for R.U. football club to have has many fans has possible behind the team. The conduct of the club regarding opening seating areas is a smack in the gob to its supporters.

Assuming the whole of the West Stand is closed, I wonder if Tony Stewart and Paul Douglas will chose the East or the North Stand!?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post

12:30 KO because fans don’t matter, Hull probably wanted tv rights

Don’t worry I’ll let them know
    I presume its the FA that have sold the TV rights. Don't know whether the clubs have a say in the KO time.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Got my ticket and it's in the west stand. Will be nice to view a game without being in the proximity of 30kg of blubber trying to escape from a replica shirt ( or cardi )..

�� �� ��
    Cayton, are you saying you currently hold a S/T for the West stand and moving stands will be a change for you?

Reason why I say this, is that I've just called the ticket office and the young lady who spoke to me informed me it is strictly the North and East stands only. Unless massive demand is asked for then that's all they are opening.

NB. My cardi holds ALL my blubber in so it's not my blubber you often see when I wear the cardi .....
    Last edited by Brin; 10-12-2019 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Cayton, are you saying you currently hold a S/T for the West stand and moving stands will be a change for you?

Reason why I say this, is that I've just called the ticket office and the young lady who spoke to me informed me it is strictly the North and East stands only. Unless massive demand is asked for then that's all they are opening.

NB. My cardi holds ALL my blubber in so it's not my blubber you often see when I wear the cardi .....
    He means he’s a snob and sits in lounge

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    He means he’s a snob and sits in lounge
    I bet it hurt you to put the s on the word snob 😄
    Yes brin. Topsy is correct I'm in the lounge. All games at home are Inc in the hospitality package. League or cup games.

I dont mind sitting in either East or West but would draw the line at sitting in the north stand

The answer to this seems simple enough to me. If you’re too stuck in your ways to sit somewhere else other than the west stand then don’t go. If you couldn’t care less and can afford £20 then do go.

I don’t think anyone else gives a flying feck what you do so no need to announce your intentions.

But it's more than "stuck in your ways"

In the West Stand the concourse is more roomy, the toilets are easier to get into, it's easier to get served at the pie counter. Plus if it's a sunny day the sun isn't in your eyes like it would be in the north stand.

Remember also that in West Stand if you're near to centre you have a good view of the full pitch. From North Stand the action at the away end is a bit distant.

There will be plenty of room in the east stand for the same amenities.

That still doesn’t make any sense of why I need to know what other people decide to do with their own money and time.

Got a fundamental problem with this strange marketing, contact the club.
    Last edited by Scum-Triumphant; 10-12-2019 at 03:43 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast