+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: tickets for FA cup v Hull

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Was in the shop today and asked if I bought tickets for the East stand then they decided to open the West stand could I change them, they said I could but it’s going to be unlikely as they’ve only sold 1400 so far and that Hull themselves had only asked for 500.

Round 3 day used to be one of the highlights of the season, now it’s treated like the paint pot shield!
    True. It was a day I always looked forward to, even when we didn't make it there that often.

It will be interesting to see the team selection for the game. Will it follow the general apathy being shown by the club, even when in reality it's an opportunity to get us within one game of our best ever showing in the competition?

If the club isn’t bothered then why should the fans be bothered?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    If the club isn’t bothered then why should the fans be bothered?
    Because we are fans & it doesn’t matter.We can only cheer when things are going well but must not grumble when not,plus fans know feck all about football.So that’s me put in my place after 61yrs a Miller.

Got mine today, regular seat North Stand so nowt's changed for me. A lot of empty seats around me though, and no Roly I don't fart or smell

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Got mine today, regular seat North Stand so nowt's changed for me. A lot of empty seats around me though, and no Roly I don't fart or smell
    Yes, don't look to have sold many tickets yet but people are shelling out for Christmas presents ATM.

Definitely not going now. Got tickets for Sheffield Lyceum

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    You can always sh it, sorry, sit next to me owd lad!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    You can always sh it, sorry, sit next to me owd lad!
    ...Row M North Stand....find me if you can.

Come on Millers it’s the fa cup

We play better against a “bigger” team so let’s get behind the lads and get in that 4th round draw

I haven’t got tickets yet

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567