+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Hull City ***Matchday Thread***

A few West Brom fans seem convinced we are going to bottle it again this season..infact I would suggest they are become obsessed with the possibilty.

But if I were them I would be more concerned that they aren't going to bottle it again like they did last season..especially with the prem parachute payments finishing.

Just saying like.

Tonight was an ugly win..but just as important as a beautiful win.

Results gone our way tonight..a nice gap to 3rd as well.

MOT

amazed we are not talking about our goals against column! months since we conceeded a goal! just as important as having a flashy 20 goal a season striker...

A bit hoarse this morning....but what a great end to the night! Contented man now I have seen them win!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    A few West Brom fans seem convinced we are going to bottle it again this season..infact I would suggest they are become obsessed with the possibilty.

But if I were them I would be more concerned that they aren't going to bottle it again like they did last season..especially with the prem parachute payments finishing.

Just saying like.
    I would suggest that is more hope then reality. If this gap can remain into January...then it may sap the rest chasing. We are both maintaining consistent form. As long as it continues...no concerns for the rest. Only natural to want your nearest to come a cropper....😊

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    amazed we are not talking about our goals against column! months since we conceeded a goal! just as important as having a flashy 20 goal a season striker...
    Ditto !

Terry from Tamworth also liked this

MOT

Kiko has been very good as has all of the team.

White has been great. would be worth huge bucks to buy him if we go up. He is a rock. Hard to believe he is so young.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    You've obviously now got wide screen TV at last and see what I and others have been seeing ...........

Pity Jez doesn't get what Bamford offers over 90 minutes but hey ho ....... another blistering box to box attack to settle matters and more young blood introduced - many positives and another 3 points so onwards we go.

MOT
    Pity you don't understand what anyone says.

Or rather, you choose to.

WUM.

I thought Ayling had a good game which is a rarity in recent weeks. Bamford worked hard and chased tirelessly but Jesus Christ he missed a few good chances (or in some cases, didn't get onto the end of balls that he should have done). White was as assured as ever, Berardi looked solid and Kiko made a save when he needed to. Costa seemed much more dangerous on the ball and was frightening defenders when he ran at them; shame about the lack of final product but hopefully (like Harrison) that will improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Pity you don't understand what anyone says.

Or rather, you choose to.

WUM.

Just trying to add some positivity mate.

Rumination springs to mind.
    Its the compulsively focused attention on the symptoms of one’s distress and on its possible causes and consequences as opposed to its solutions.
    In layman’s terms it means you can’t stop thinking about the various aspects of a situation that are upsetting - eg Leeds United performances,players,tactics,coaching etc not being perfect.Joking apart someone did a Thesis on exactly that and the cultural effects it had on supporters of football teams.
    Top of any League should be applauded,IMO.

Regarding understanding folks ?
    I take exception to your opinion voiced.
    I speak and understand ten languages which I put to good use - one use is helping the masses of Leeds United fans globally with all kinds of enquiries or obstacles they may encounter whether that be direct or via club involvement initiatives.
    I'm proud to be part of a team helping other football club fans with 'legal dilemmas' in Britain and Europe.

I also recently answered a post by you regarding the Coaching of set pieces which you never bothered to acknowledge.

So WUM (your word) I am not,with respect - Just passing an opinion that obviously again may not be to your liking.
    So I guess I'm off your Christmas card list - really sorry ................ but I'll take the advice of my match day friends (who don't bother to post anymore sadly on 'ere).

I'll keep on fighting .............

MOT

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)