+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A hypotecural question

Would love a pint with all you guys
    Esp alf . .rab but not in Glasgow lol
    And tricky songs could see all cyclists aren't counts lol

Quote Originally Posted by donny tyke View Post
    I know it's not probably the same area but that brought back memories of builders and carpenters arms in Stratford. I sank a few in those pubs.
    I met cass pennant one Sunday afternoon in the builders arms in 2010 when I worked on the holiday inn extension on Stratford high street
    You will find this funny Donny.
    Cass is at the end of this funny spoof video when he was a reformed character brand "Peaceful hooligan"

I'd have a sup with all of you because no one took the grammer p1ss :-)

Davee - you assume too much and because of that it could be sooner than you think. We are on the up and top o the league.

Noooo Jeremy Corbyn! Noooo Jeremy Corbyn - happy days

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    You will find this funny Donny.
    Cass is at the end of this funny spoof video when he was a reformed character brand "Peaceful hooligan"

😁 I bet that conversation as been held in a pab in Larndon aswell tricky . Was quite funny

Griff seems a decent type and Alf would be a grumpy old man but funny with it,Acido has already asked for a meet up the next time that I'm there and I should have grasped the accent by then,tbh there's nobody that I wouldn't fancy sharing a pint.with on here

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Griff seems a decent type and Alf would be a grumpy old man but funny with it,Acido has already asked for a meet up the next time that I'm there and I should have grasped the accent by then,tbh there's nobody that I wouldn't fancy sharing a pint.with on here
    No Sir, you'll never grasp our Normy/Cas/Wakey accent Chalky mate. Btw I don't remember asking for a meet up, I must have had far too much fizzy pop that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    No Sir, you'll never grasp our Normy/Cas/Wakey accent Chalky mate. Btw I don't remember asking for a meet up, I must have had far too much fizzy pop that night.
    Sorry Acido,I must have been my misunderstanding,I know that when I went to Barnsley last year you offered to meet for a drink somewhere or other (Wetherspoons?) and presumed that the offer was open for my next visit,sorry
    Tricky would be a good lad to have a pint and a laugh with but Rab scares me and I would be to worried about saying the wrong thing to him to enjoy myself,I have visions of him being a massive kilt wearing Scot who has a bottle of whiskey in one hand and the head of the last sassenach who upset him in the other

All the best to all that post on here for the New Year and a salute to absent friends

if I was flush I would buy all on here a bevvy, maybe the beehive at bottom of new Kent Road.

No problem Chalky kid lol, it might have been my mistake or understanding to begin with lol.
    Just you carry on posting like you do eh... it makes me laff.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Sorry Acido,I must have been my misunderstanding,I know that when I went to Barnsley last year you offered to meet for a drink somewhere or other (Wetherspoons?) and presumed that the offer was open for my next visit,sorry
    Tricky would be a good lad to have a pint and a laugh with but Rab scares me and I would be to worried about saying the wrong thing to him to enjoy myself,I have visions of him being a massive kilt wearing Scot who has a bottle of whiskey in one hand and the head of the last sassenach who upset him in the other

All the best to all that post on here for the New Year and a salute to absent friends
    Not all Scots run around in Kilts and drink whiskey Chalky, I certainly don't and after the absolute shambles that Scotland has become under the SNP as a Nation it's becoming an epicenter for Nationalism for those on the dark side.

I'm a proud Unionist as are most of the GOOD PEOPLE.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast