+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A hypotecural question

A hypotecural question

Who would you most like to ave a gottle o geer with ere?

Anybody as long as they were buying..

Tough question to answer Gaz. It would be a toss up between you..Alf griff ,altobelli,John,Tricky,Acido Claw and Davee....but if I really had to chose somebody than I think it would be....Lionsroar

Seriously,I would buy a drink for anybody that posts on here,as they are all decent lads.Even the bicycle hating Tricky.. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Who would you most like to ave a gottle o geer with ere?
    A decent ventriloquist you dummy!!! Only joking gaz, I would happily buy you a pint at Swindon's next game at WHL.

What geer would in be? There’s some great Cumbrian ales up here, a Pint of Loweswater Gold or Cumberland Ale (from Jennings) for me. That gassy nonsense called lager is for lasses.

https://cumbrianlegendaryales.com/

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Tough question to answer Gaz. It would be a toss up between you..Alf griff ,altobelli,John,Tricky,Acido Claw and Davee....but if I really had to chose somebody than I think it would be....Lionsroar
    Awww poor little Lionsroar lol, that kid was just misunderstood wasnt he eh Frenchie lol.

Id buy my two mates Alfie & Chalky a beer, but it would have to be a half pint only. Im a tight Yorkie git remember, and Im not made of money.

I would buy Harlow_Yid a Babysham with a cherry on a stick at the Bricklayers arms

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    I would buy Harlow_Yid a Babysham with a cherry on a stick at the Bricklayers arms
    Ah the «*Brick*»! That one takes me back down memory lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    I know it's not probably the same area but that brought back memories of builders and carpenters arms in Stratford. I sank a few in those pubs.
    I met cass pennant one Sunday afternoon in the builders arms in 2010 when I worked on the holiday inn extension on Stratford high street

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast