+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many seasons....

How many seasons....

...is the parachute payment in Scotland, I know it’s three down south, but if it’s only one up here, we’ll be royally f***ed next season, maybe someone from next door can tell us 😀

It's only one .....your royally ****ed!!😆

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    It's only one .....your royally ****ed!!��
    aye, totally Prince Andrew'd (allegedly)

Quote Originally Posted by FTFun View Post
    aye, totally Prince Andrew'd (allegedly)
    Thank **** for that, I thought we were David Goodwillie ****ed, the groundsman ****ed or Paul sturrock ****ed......as long as it's it's only Andy ****ed that's fine.😎

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Thank **** for that, I thought we were David Goodwillie ****ed, the groundsman ****ed or Paul sturrock ****ed......as long as it's it's only Andy ****ed that's fine.😎
    Don't think they'll be a comeback from that😃😃😃

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    ...is the parachute payment in Scotland, I know it’s three down south, but if it’s only one up here, we’ll be royally f***ed next season, maybe someone from next door can tell us 😀
    I'm surprised you care, you're all far more concerned with Uniteds finances than your own. Admin 3 would be funny as **** though

after your lots accounts(reported losses) id be mair concerned with what wid happen if your yanks bolted
    we have the "a" shares as a safe guard you lot have sweet fa,think aboot that for a minute in all seriousness

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    after your lots accounts(reported losses) id be mair concerned with what wid happen if your yanks bolted
    we have the "a" shares as a safe guard you lot have sweet fa,think aboot that for a minute in all seriousness
    No idea what the "a" shares are and tbh couldn't care less. You just keep dreaming about our demise if it helps you sleep. Let's be honest, it's about the only thing you lot ever really care about anyway. Not one Admin but two! Not exactly a very high horse you're sitting on there bud, more like a giant pile of ****e 😂 17 actual points though, **** me! 😂

our "a" shares protect us from stuff like for example
    the committee man at the north end jfc winning the euro millions and taking dfc over lock stock and barrel and moving the remains of the club upto north end park and playing basically as north end.

you guys have no protection what so ever ie your yanks could do whatever they like to your club and their is nothing at all apart from protesting you can do about it,ask a few o yir mates at the next home game if you think im wrong,point i was making was purely pointing out that our a shares give us a bit of protection and the worrying thing was, our yanks had their beady eyes on them not so long ago.

nothing about dreaming about your demise so feel free to tak yir head out the sand
    Last edited by shaded; 11-12-2019 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    our "a" sharies protect us from stuff like for example
    the committee man at the north end jfc winning the euro millions and taking dfc over lock stock and barrel and moving the remains of the club upto north end park and playing basically as north end.

you guys have no protection what so ever ie your yanks could do whatever they like to your club and their is nothing at all apart from protesting you can do about it,ask a few o yir mates at the next home game if you think im wrong,point i was making was purely pointing out that our a shares give us a bit of protection and the worrying thing was, our yanks had their beady eyes on them not so long ago.

nothing about dreaming about your demise so feel free to tak yir head out the sand
    No dreaming required.

GDSDD CW33.......It's on my sky planner.😁

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)