+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If nothing else

If nothing else

Ashley is a fighter,he knows there is an organised boycott of SJP so he is fighting back.

Whether it works or not is up to the stay away fans,however the defensive style we are playing (not just this season) is helping to keep the numbers down as well as the boycott.

No,he is just a cùnt!!!

One things for sure .. He is losing substantial wedge .. Anyone care to put a figure on 10000 season tickets ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post
    One things for sure .. He is losing substantial wedge .. Anyone care to put a figure on 10000 season tickets ?
    Dunno...averaging out at about £250-£300 for a half season, taking into account the range of prices in different areas of the ground and senior'junior tickets compared with full price? So maybe between £2.5 to £3 million?

The football is appalling to watch and is definitely helping to keep attendances down but the reason the football is so shit to watch is a direct result of the tight-fisted arsiness of the owner in employing such an underwhelming dinosaur of a manager. I'm not blinded by our recent results and defy anybody to say they're enjoying watching us.

But, as I said on the other thread, the boycott is clearly having an effect for him to take this step so now is actually the time to ramp the pressure up.

He thinks he can serve up any old sh*te and the sheep will be back for more. He has used and abused the fans’ loyalty to the limit.

Money is everything to him but it isn’t to our genuine fans.

Wouldn't it be fantastic if the majority snub the offer and even more walk out and stay out.

It makes me sad to think that fans want the club to die a death just to get rid of a man who is actually doing a decent job of running it.
    It literally beggars belief.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Dunno...averaging out at about £250-£300 for a half season, taking into account the range of prices in different areas of the ground and senior'junior tickets compared with full price? So maybe between £2.5 to £3 million?

The football is appalling to watch and is definitely helping to keep attendances down but the reason the football is so shit to watch is a direct result of the tight-fisted arsiness of the owner in employing such an underwhelming dinosaur of a manager. I'm not blinded by our recent results and defy anybody to say they're enjoying watching us.

But, as I said on the other thread, the boycott is clearly having an effect for him to take this step so now is actually the time to ramp the pressure up.
    But it's for the whole season cos those tickets have been spare since August .
    So maybe £6m plus any sales while there.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    It makes me sad to think that fans want the club to die a death just to get rid of a man who is actually doing a decent job of running it.
    It literally beggars belief.
    I've seen a chimp riding a bike , smoking a fag with a meerkat balancing on its head , underwater .... But never thought I would see anything as absurd as what you have just typed .

Are people fkn stupid.

13 years of taking from MA - both in assets and urine.

He can stick his tickets up Charnley's rse.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)