+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Chesterfield FC [FAT1] 14.12.19

Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Chesterfield FC [FAT1] 14.12.19

Chesterfield 2 - 3 Notts

Booty, Turner, Shields

345 Notts fans

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Chesterfield 2 - 3 Notts

Booty, Turner, Shields

345 Notts fans
    Doubt Turner will be playing tbh. I would think there will be 4 or 5 sit this one out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelton View Post
    Doubt Turner will be playing tbh. I would think there will be 4 or 5 sit this one out.
    Good point. I'l give his goal to whoever replaces him in that case

Chesterfield 1 Notts 0

489 Notts Fans

Chesterfield 0-0 Notts

Chesterfield win on pens

301 Notts fans

3/0 Chesterfield
    1000 from notts
    Chesterfield score in first 20 mins game over

Chesterfield can’t beat any team in this league!!

Spirites 2 -1 Notts

2-0 Chesterfield. Can't see any change of fortune for Notts until Ardley goes. Seems like there's a same relegation aura about Notts the same as last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    2-0 Chesterfield. Can't see any change of fortune for Notts until Ardley goes. Seems like there's a same relegation aura about Notts the same as last season.
    Im afraid what you have said about relegation aura is complete nonsense. Some on here may not want Ardley to stay but to link his tenure to more relegation threat is way way off target. I say again only 2 clubs in our league have lost less games, not sure how a fact like that leads anyone to the conclusion we are at risk of relegation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelton View Post
    Im afraid what you have said about relegation aura is complete nonsense. Some on here may not want Ardley to stay but to link his tenure to more relegation threat is way way off target. I say again only 2 clubs in our league have lost less games, not sure how a fact like that leads anyone to the conclusion we are at risk of relegation.
    You only have to look back 5 years to the Derry season for an example of how a club can sink from a promising position in the first half of the season and end up going down (we were actually two places higher under Derry at this stage).

We're not just showing relegation form now, it's bottom of the table form and we saw last season (and at Wimbledon) how Ardley is unable to turn things around once the rot has set in. Points wise, as well as position, we're getting further away from the play offs and nearer the drop with every match. We're in trouble as things stand, no doubt about it, and that could very soon become BIG trouble.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast