+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Chesterfield FC [FAT1] 14.12.19

Chesterfield 3 Notts 1

666 Notts fans

A 8th/9th spot finish this season,will that be good enough for our new owners or fans? At least it will have stopped the rot but I believe many fans would want a new manager with new/some ideas before shelling out for STs next season,this is all assuming (as I do) that Ardley will see the season out.

Match will go to extra time and penalties on the day if a draw after 90 mins. No replay. Agreed by both clubs as was the early kick off of 1pm.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Chesterfield 3 Notts 1

666 Notts fans

A 8th/9th spot finish this season,will that be good enough for our new owners or fans? At least it will have stopped the rot but I believe many fans would want a new manager with new/some ideas before shelling out for STs next season,this is all assuming (as I do) that Ardley will see the season out.
    Agreed, ancient pie. It's been many years since I had a season ticket and there's not been many games I've seen, home or away, that will make me change my mind for next year. I suspect there are more than a few present ST holders who had hoped for more this year and many of those will think twice before investing next year if this one just dwindles into insipid, boring, tippy-tappy-give-it-away mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Match will go to extra time and penalties on the day if a draw after 90 mins. No replay. Agreed by both clubs as was the early kick off of 1pm.
    That seems a good idea as neither club would want a replay.

I don't see how it fits in with the rules I copied and pasted however. Maybe I googled an outdated version.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That seems a good idea as neither club would want a replay.

I don't see how it fits in with the rules I copied and pasted however. Maybe I googled an outdated version.
    We are Notts County, we do what we want

547 Notts fans, wish I was one but at work. Ardley finally plays some our promising youngsters and frozen out players, who step up to the mark, boss the midfield and we play silky smooth attacking football. Notts win 3-0. Then I wake up, realise it's all a dream and find 1 change to the line-up ( Rose who is suspended ) replaced by shields, with Ardley quoting consistency is the key and his us confident with his man mountain Captain marvel Doyle to lead us to victory. Notts lose 1-3, 1 sub brought on at ,82 minutes, Ardley post match talks of perfect preparation " the boys understanding and executing his plan on the training pitch" and just can't understand why it went wrong on the pitch.

2-0 Notts. Just about to set off along with 482 other Notts fans. COYP.

Well, certainly loads of changes. Let's hope they pay off.

under 1000 fans at the game. Very much a reserve team feel

Chessie 1 Notts 3

O'Brien Dennis 2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123