+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seat Geek

Seat Geek

Looks like this is the first changes we are seeing from our American board members influence.

Doesn't seem to bad an idea to gain extra ticket sales. If you are booking a flight to Aberdeen on Ryanair or such then you will get an option to buy tickets for matches that are on around that time. I presume it will also be available to people booking hotels and that in the city.

https://www.afc.co.uk/2019/12/11/abe...eting-product/

Didn't read it all but should work.......until Huns/ Tims buy tickets for the home end.

They've worked for years trying to make it more difficult to buy tickets so it's a step forward.

Now....how about a cash turnstile?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Didn't read it all but should work.......until Huns/ Tims buy tickets for the home end.

They've worked for years trying to make it more difficult to buy tickets so it's a step forward.

That turnstile thing would be a great innovation. No idea why nobody's ever though of it before now.

Personally, I think this is a great idea. No idea if it will work but its good to see some innovative different thinking. Hopefully more to come from Uncle Sam.

I'd imagine they wont apply it for every game DD as that would be a recipe for carnage. They are not that daft surely...

Ryan Air flights around @rse cheek games?...i hope they have thought this through.

That pay at the gate is a great idea, i cant think why they havent thought about it?

If the Shuttle Bus Arena ever happens and when its on its @rse i bet a few cash turnstiles would pop up.

Nae really seeing a market for flights from Alicante, Faro, Málaga and Malta......will only be Dandies returning from their two week hols on these Ryanair flights....🤔

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Ryan Air flights around @rse cheek games?...i hope they have thought this through.

That pay at the gate is a great idea, i cant think why they havent thought about it?

If the Shuttle Bus Arena ever happens and when its on its @rse i bet a few cash turnstiles would pop up.
    The thing is nowadays it doesn't even need to be cash turnstiles. Tap your card and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    The thing is nowadays it doesn't even need to be cash turnstiles. Tap your card and that's it.
    That's the way. They have it already.

Season Tickets or for attending fewer games, the Stand Free Membership.
    Just load up the card and go.

Sure, it can be improved and likely to develop further over time.

The world is changing and will eventually become a cashless society

Do you have to be an a’rse with every post?

Do you have to be an a’rse with every post?
    Do you have to be a father jack in every post.
    There’s nothing wrong with my post, we are moving towards a cashless society.

Drink
    Girls
    A'rseholes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast