+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T - Buying a beer

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I don't blame you, as those on here who have met me will confirm, I'm no match for the French amphibian when it comes to drinking. I think Brin is the only one I've actually had a beer with. Tea with Casper, coffee with Pocket and Corner. I think I still owe Grist a beer for a favour he did me years back so I'd be obliged to choose him.
    Aww you were so nice about it Cam, I thought you would tear me a new one lol.
    The fact that your NOT an NFL Dallas fan as well (how 'bout them Cowboys) might also have swayed it a bit!.

Kerr but i think he may be a gin and tonic guy myself...

Mighty Millers at the New York Tavern for me. 5.5%

Have three you get a good nights sleep. Have five or six, you can't get home, cos Martini ask difficult questions such as what's you name and where are you going to.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    The mightiest grist seems a jolly fella.
    Pint off me.
    All three of us would be honoured Crash

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Mighty Millers at the New York Tavern for me. 5.5%

Have three you get a good nights sleep. Have five or six, you can't get home, cos Martini ask difficult questions such as what's you name and where are you going to.
    That’s my tipple in the Cutlers

I'll accept your offer Acido.

I do enjoy a stout or a real ale. I shall be over for a match mid March.

Pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Kerr but i think he may be a gin and tonic guy myself...
    I'd happily have a pint with you. I don't mind a G&T at home, but prefer an ale in the pub (occasionally lager or cider in hot weather). We could invite Raging along too.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I'd happily have a pint with you. I don't mind a G&T at home, but prefer an ale in the pub (occasionally lager or cider in hot weather). We could invite Raging along too.
    I think I will give your little meet and greet a miss......I try not to talk Political and Religious subjects when out for a beer..

It's a good point Casper. Most people tend to avoid these subjects unless they know people really well. There are some big gobs tho that are willing to risk an argument. Footie, the weather and stuff like that are usually pretty safe discussion stuff but even those can turn political. I always think every topic can have a political slant.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast