+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: O/T - Buying a beer

I’d buy Frog a pint all day long.....already done that, love foggy great guy.

TBF...buy most people on here a pint, regardless on political opinions as they are goood guys
    Last edited by gm_gm; 20-12-2019 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I’d buy Frog a pint all day long.....already done that, love foggy great guy.

TBF...buy most people on here a pint, regardless on political opinions as they are goood guys
    I'll buy you a beer in the 19th one day gm_gm after showing you how to play the game

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Likewise, Sota. Dont think we'd run out of things to talk about!
    Might happen mate, seeing as our youngest is moving to LA in the summer. How far from you is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Excellent read! The one in the desert with the leaking pipe had me in fits of laughter as CT launches himself through the air....I'll not spoil it for you.
    Yes an excellent read indeed! By the way, I forgot to give the book a rating on Amazon and unfortunately the wife has banned me from it until Christmas in case I see what she's ordered lol, but I will definitely do it just after :-)

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Might happen mate, seeing as our youngest is moving to LA in the summer. How far from you is that?
    Not wishing to speak for CT but I'd say it's about an 8h drive to him and then another 12h after you've picked him up to get to me Mind you, if that was you I saw on the news today driving into the airport at Sarasota then I think you'd be safer flying, or maybe not going by that video.

That's great news, Sota! You and the family would be more than welcome. As CAM says, it's about an 8 hour drive on Interstate 5 up through the central valley. (Going the coastal route on US 101 is much more interesting but it's a good 12 hours and probably better over two days.) Obviously a visit to SF is always worthwhile...

Yes an excellent read indeed! By the way, I forgot to give the book a rating on Amazon and unfortunately the wife has banned me from it until Christmas in case I see what she's ordered lol, but I will definitely do it just after :-)
    Thanks, Sota! Whenever she let's you back on!

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Many thanks, WCM. Considering I was there for seven years there isn’t that much set in Hong Kong. Anyway let me know how you get on and a review on Amazon would always be appreciated. (FWIW, Brin hasn’t given much away about the Algerian story!)

And thanks again to Brin, Sota, Raging, Lasterman and all the others on here who bought it. You’re all due a pint from me at some point!

I’ve actually just finished writing another one. A bit different and meant mainly for the family (through the StoryWorth system online) but some of it might eventually get publicly published
    Get it published you know it makes sense...

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Not wishing to speak for CT but I'd say it's about an 8h drive to him and then another 12h after you've picked him up to get to me Mind you, if that was you I saw on the news today driving into the airport at Sarasota then I think you'd be safer flying, or maybe not going by that video.
    Well that's nowt then, and well worth the effort :-) Yeah CA, lovely little airport what on Earth happened there?

Ps in any case, I owe CA a beer for the beer mats that are getting some serious use! :-)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567