+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T - Buying a beer

O/T - Buying a beer

Ok lads this is serious now, forget about footy and politics today...
    I want to know who everybody on here would want to meet in a pub, and buy a pint for.
    It can be anybody of course, but you can only choose 1 person/poster, so let the games begin eh lol.

I obviously dont know much about you Millers, so I dont know whether to choose Camiller, or Frogmiller. Ooohhh the agony of choice eh.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 11-12-2019 at 05:33 PM.

animallittle3.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    animallittle3.
    Ohhh thats a controversial one Frankie, your voting for a Barnsley lad lol. But I bet Animal will be delighted to see you post that.
    Last edited by Acido; 11-12-2019 at 04:27 PM.

The mightiest grist seems a jolly fella.
    Pint off me.

Kempo.

Ok lads Ive made my mind up, Id buy a pint for Frogmiller (soz Camiller mate, its nowt personal, its just business lol).
    So Frogger, whats yer fave tipple ?.

If it had to be someone off here then it'd be Brin, but don't tell him, he'll likely take me up on the offer! I'd get him a pint of Advertiser beer.. I've not used my coupon yet 🍺Plenty of good eggs and worthy people on here though.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ohhh thats a controversial one Frankie, your voting for a Barnsley lad lol. But I bet Animal will be delighted to see you post that.
    Controversial is my middle name I'm a non-conformist.

Ok lads Ive made my mind up, Id buy a pint for Frogmiller (soz Camiller mate, its nowt personal, its just business lol).
    Frog likes Old Peculiar with Pie & Mushy Peas ....or... some of Perigords FREE Treacle Stout...

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    If it had to be someone off here then it'd be Brin, but don't tell him, he'll likely take me up on the offer! I'd get him a pint of Advertiser beer.. I've not used my coupon yet Plenty of good eggs and worthy people on here though.
    Brin is on a diet, no alcohol. You may have to pick someone else....only joking Brin..

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    ... Frog likes Old Peculiar with Pie & Mushy Peas ....or... some of Perigords FREE Treacle Stout...
    Ohh yes Frankie, I also like the pie n mushies on a cold night out, like on bonfire night etc.
    But I havent got a scoobie doobies what Old peculiar is lol ?.

I don't blame you, as those on here who have met me will confirm, I'm no match for the French amphibian when it comes to drinking. I think Brin is the only one I've actually had a beer with. Tea with Casper, coffee with Pocket and Corner. I think I still owe Grist a beer for a favour he did me years back so I'd be obliged to choose him.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast