+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Owls

Owls

Sssssshhhhhhhiiiiiiittttteeeeee!
    Thank god I didn't go!! Good decision Mac!!

Thank god it's only 1 down Mac!

We improved 2nd half, not difficult but a definite improvement. On a scale of 1-10 we were a 1 in the first half and a 3.5 in the second. Wed were no better, two poor sides!!

We really are dog s***

A load of puke thrown together at the last minute it looks like

No manager could sort that rabble out

Looking on the bright side...I really feared for us after the first twenty minutes, especially after gifting them that goal, but we fought back from then on and were the better side in the second half.
    Whatever was said at halftime clearly had some sort of galvanising effect and Martin should really have had us level immediately after the break.
    That near miss apart I thought Martin, Knight and Holmes were particularly impressive and given the unavailability of the likes of Bielik, Shinnie and Huddlestone it wasn’t that bad a performance.
    Bloody cold and there didn’t seem to be anything like 26,000 there though.

Obviously a significant number of S/T's couldn't be arsed but still seats sold so count on day. More like 22or 23k attended!!

You can't blame them as the performances and league position are dog vomit

Until they improve and start climbing the table and become more consistent its best to stay away. Otherwise they get ratty and start getting on the players backs.

There's one positive to come out of all this and that's the fans are starting to drop that ridiculous if you don't effing bounce gimmick, it was cringe worthy anyway. Even Sheff Weds have ditched the rubbish as well.

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    Obviously a significant number of S/T's couldn't be arsed but still seats sold so count on day. More like 22or 23k attended!!
    At best, mac. South stand full and plenty from Sheffield but so many empty seats elsewhere...more than I can ever remember at PP for a league match.
    Two great responses in memory of Jim Smith though.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post

There's one positive to come out of all this and that's the fans are starting to drop that ridiculous if you don't effing bounce gimmick, it was cringe worthy anyway. Even Sheff Weds have ditched the rubbish as well.
    Sitting in the comfort of my Amsterdam living room with a nice cold bottle of Hertog Jan, I distinctly heard two renderings of the bounce via RamsTV. That leads me to ask if you were even there or even watching on TV? I can think of no other possible reason for the inaccuracy of your post other than you are deaf............

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Sitting in the comfort of my Amsterdam living room with a nice cold bottle of Hertog Jan, I distinctly heard two renderings of the bounce via RamsTV. That leads me to ask if you were even there or even watching on TV? I can think of no other possible reason for the inaccuracy of your post other than you are deaf............
    MA you didn't actually think that Muppet actually goes did you ? He's praised Cocu that much he can't start blaming him so he has a pop at the fans and the players At least he's not blamed MM for that abysmal performance last night ,well not yet !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)