+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bilic

I tend to be in the 'play your best side' camp. I accept that Xmas is a busy period but as I said in another thread I would have played either Diagana or Perreira and not rested them both. As for Bilic, best coach we've had in years. Let's face it, nobody will get things 100% correct all of the time. He's nearly achieved this though.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    What was he thinking about when he picked that team he cost us points last night terrible hope he goes back to west ham I for one won't be bothered if he goes, making selections like that always play your strongest side and that team was far from it

What stupid stupid feckin comments! I went last night along with the other 1200 and yes I was disappointed with the starting line up but not the fault of Bilic that some players did not turn up. With games coming fast and furious, Bilic has got to rotate the squad whether we like it or not. Also we were top of the league and have lost one - should we win and play brilliant every game? Sadly, it does not happen.

Three things that stood out for me - Ferguson ( Big Billy bollox ) needs to decide whether he wants to graft or be another Berahino - Edwards needs to stop blowing hot and cold when given a great opportunity and Krov needs to look forward rather than looking towards Johnstone.

For once we have a GREAT manager but everything can't be great every week otherwise there would be no shocks in the FA Cup and teams in the bottom three of every league may want to give up.

Talking of teams in the bottom three - every game to them is like a cup match so not easy to play against!

In summary - we have a better team than last year and for once a fantastic manager! Look at Bartley and Kanu who everyone wanted to get rid of last season ( including me ) and ask yourself why these two players have been up there with our best performers. The reason is two words - SLAVEN BILIC!
    Last edited by baggieal; 12-12-2019 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    What stupid stupid feckin comments! I went last night along with the other 1200 and yes I was disappointed with the starting line up but not the fault of Bilic that some players did not turn up. With games coming fast and furious, Bilic has got to rotate the squad whether we like it or not. Also we were top of the league and have lost one - should we win and play brilliant every game? Sadly, it does not happen.

Three things that stood out for me - Ferguson ( Big Billy bollox ) needs to decide whether he wants to graft or be another Berahino - Edwards needs to stop blowing hot and cold when given a great opportunity and Krov needs to look forward rather than looking towards Johnstone.

For once we have a GREAT manager but everything can't be great every week otherwise there would be no shocks in the FA Cup and teams in the bottom three of every league may want to give up.

Talking of teams in the bottom three - every game to them is like a cup match so not easy to play against!

In summary - we have a better team than last year and for once a fantastic manager! Look at Bartley and Kanu who everyone wanted to get rid of last season ( including me ) and ask yourself why these two players have been up there with our best performers. The reason is two words - SLAVEN BILIC!
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post

Bo""ocks

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    Bo""ocks

Agreed! Your comments were *******s!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)