+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT - So did anyone bother to vote

OT - So did anyone bother to vote

Apart from RA that is?

As for me, no, and will not

The Tories must be happy though, since a cold and rainy polling day usually favours them as it reduces turnout

Understand your frustration GP, but imo everyone should vote.
    Imagine what might happen if everyone as dissatisfied as you voted Green.

Still four hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Apart from RA that is

As for me, no, and will not

The Tories must be happy though, since a cold and rainy polling day usually favours them as it reduces turnout
    No Geoff I didn't just couldn't bring myself to justify all the cons and lies we've been told

Absolutely, our local MP could stand outside the polling station holding up burning kittens whilst raping a 4 year old child (and I wouldn't put it passed him) and he'd still safely win his seat. I voted for him anyway 😊

It's 10-04, sorry RA, I couldn't be arsed to support any of the shower of ****e on display

Me neither, exit poll favouring a large Bowl majority. Mmmm we shall see!!
    20 on Corbynista, well that's another down the shute!!

Bowl should be Bojo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    It's 10-04, sorry RA, I couldn't be arsed to support any of the shower of ****e on display
    Doesn’t look like it would have made a difference anyway does it? If there’s a recount in Blyth Valley then Labour are screwed.
    On the plus side it’s the end of Corbyn and the end of the Brexit Party.
    On the debit side it looks like five years of Johnson and the ERG, but the ‘people’ seem to want Brexit so we’ll just have to make the most of it.

P.S. Tories take Blyth Valley...bloody hell...off to bed!

Interestingly a biggish tory majority may result in a softer Brexit as Bozza will not need to pander to the right of his party so much.

Well all the second referendum supporters, have their answer. Yep a peoples vote was run.
    ignore those 17.4 m people and treat them like fools, always meant you would get a backlash.

This wasn't about who is right or wrong.
    You cannot offer a public vote and not implement it. ALL PARTIES PROMISED THEY WOULD.

However, this will hopefully cause a major clear out in the Labour party. Corbyn and his muppets have to go.
    A change in direction needed and maybe we can have a credible party again.

Hilarious points of the night?
    Swinson and Soubry. Absolute classic retribution.
    Ps, can we shift the **** in the hat now from outside parliament?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)