+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rams vs Millwall

Rams vs Millwall

Thoughts? Need a win today....

Don't know Rich, but at least need a performance. A dire performance won't go down well for Cocu, especially on a day we pay our respects for Jim Smith, with memories of all those talented players and attractive football.

2-0 to the Rams, blind optimism.

Maybe Jim will inspire us today, we need something and divine intervention is maybe all we've got!!
    I'll go along with that Adi, 2-0 to the Rams (as he crosses everything anatomically possible)!!

Both Forest and Derby playing at home today. We'll I use the word "playing" loosely

Even Florist getting arseholed ain't any consolation!
    Coco keeps finding new ways not to score! Was hoping for some post Election cheer instead my depression deepens!!
    Thank god for the Amber liquid, f..k the quacks, let's get bladdered!!

To me it looks like a team trying its hardest to get Cocu the sack

What a bloody awful week. How did that song go...’things can only get better’. I wish!

Much the same as the corresponding fixture last season.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 14-12-2019 at 06:03 PM.

This club is toxic from within

The players are a facking disgrace, Cocu can't sort this set of players out

Offload in January and take relegation if needs be, an absolute bunch of s***e

Can't get any worse can it Absolutely nothing again from open play ,last seven games three goals one from a corner that that hit Wagstaffe and went in ,one free kick and one pen Until we get some injured back not much Cocu can do Hard to see why Sibley not even on the bench The worry is you wouldn't trust this lot with the inevitable relegation battle that is going to happen unless we get at least four players in Jan This definitely the worst midfield we've had while I've been watching them Worrying times ahead hard to see where next points are coming from , no pace , fight, know how, skill ,competition for places . All adds up to the turgid stuff were watching Bet Rooney wonders what he's done

It looks like we MAY have a bit of investment in January but to be honest I don't trust Cocu with the money, he'll spunk it all on promising youngsters who then get homesick or don't like the cold and then we struggle ot shift them, never mind being sacked himself in a month or 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)