+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Okay enough of politics and football.....I'm starting a 60's music thread......

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    It's all down to taste mate and I have to say that I really do love Levi's voice too.
    Me too guys....

60's without this guy.....you gotta be joking....

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    This one seemed to coincide with me noticing that other things were happening around the world, other than birds, pubs, and more birds
    https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...x27i6L0ms5tv1I
    This is a very, very good call. Up there with the three dozen or so records in my top ten! What a seminal group, as well, in terms of who went where after they split up.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    This is a very, very good call. Up there with the three dozen or so records in my top ten! What a seminal group, as well, in terms of who went where after they split up.
    Good afternoon CT at your end, good morning from where I am.

Couldn't go amiss without playing Miss Knight and her Pips..

Always found these a happy clappy group...

Love their shirts...when fashion was cool...

Haha. I've played this one a few times (both the record and on the guitar; it's brilliant to sing.)

We lived just down the road from Camp Pendleton when we were living in Southern California a few years back. (I never knew what "They stationed him at Pendleton, not far away" meant until I drove past it!)

And, of course, the A-side is iconic as the opener for RSG...

The first band I played in when I was about 13 - The Orbits - did a good rendition of Wipe Out. Had an excellent drummer, Keith Hall, who went on to be a founder member of Pickettywitch and subsequently joined Gerry and The Pacemakers in their later years.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    BLOS, you've captivated me with this track I just can't stop playing it pal....
    Yea mate its a great track innit.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Good afternoon CT at your end, good morning from where I am.

Couldn't go amiss without playing Miss Knight and her Pips..

You're up late, Brin. Must be 2.30am in UK. Couldn't sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Haha. I've played this one a few times (both the record and on the guitar; it's brilliant to sing.)

We lived just down the road from Camp Pendleton when we were living in Southern California a few years back. (I never knew what "They stationed him at Pendleton, not far away" meant until I drove past it!)

And, of course, the A-side is iconic as the opener for RSG...

The first band I played in when I was about 13 - The Orbits - did a good rendition of Wipe Out. Had an excellent drummer, Keith Hall, who went on to be a founder member of Pickettywitch and subsequently joined Gerry and The Pacemakers in their later years.
    You're a dark horse you...sure you're next ex MI5?

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    If you listen to " Pet Sounds Sessions" you've got the full album in both accapella or just the instrumental backing and the full versions re-mixed in full stereo
    I heard some of the Pet Sounds Sessions recently, Lincs, and it was stonkingly good stuff. Voices like angels.

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast