+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Next Labour Leader thread

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Those in charge of the Labour Party want a ‘period of reflection’ within which to persuade themselves and the larger membership that the electorate actually loved Corbyn and his hard left manifesto, but somehow forgot to vote for it on Thursday. They are already at work on the task; it was all about Brexit, apparently.

The ‘period of reflection’ will also allow time for the Momentum dominated NEC to work out how to game the leadership competition to ensure that their candidate wins and that the Party is selling the same politics in 2024.
    Well said. I just posted something a bit similar on the GE thread. This is an interesting forum. Roly is trying to get me thrown out for my "offensive views" which seem to be any that don't mirror his but apparently one can wish for the slaughter of political opponents by terrorists - as long as they are Tories - and Roly has nothing disparaging to say. Very odd.

You are making things up again. Where did I say any of those things? Have you hit the Christmas sherry too early old lad?

I certainly wouldn't want you thrown out. I would miss your inane
    historical ramblings for a start..its sort of quaint that sort of thing...you have your good points...

I would just put a friendly arm round your shoulder, as a "hail, well met character" of course, and advise you not to help drive well respected posters off here...

We can still be friends. xx
    Last edited by rolymiller; 14-12-2019 at 11:12 AM.

For someone to be sorry that people weren’t killed because he doesn’t like them is astonishing.
    People have been banned on here but nope this is ok.
    What a nasty piece of work.
    And I wouldn’t expect Roly to condemn it although if Grist Or Monty said it he probably would be all over it.
    I’m shocked this rhetoric is allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    For someone to be sorry that people weren’t killed because he doesn’t like them is astonishing.
    And I wouldn’t expect Roly to condemn it although if Grist Or Monty said it he probably would be all over it.
    It's not a nice thing to say I'll admit that but I think it's worth pointing out what was going on around these parts and for me personally at the time of the Brighton attack in 1984 .

It was the closet thing you are likely to see that mirrored a civil war .

If you weren't around or deeply involved at that time then your opinion or others mean jack to me and I'll let those who were part of it judge me .

Thankfully the electorate have rejected Roly's left-wing extremism

....and deep seated prejudice and class war.
    It's nearly 2020. We need to move on from that ancient thinking

That was Not aimed at anyone in particular on here

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    ....and deep seated prejudice and class war.
    It's nearly 2020. We need to move on from that ancient thinking

That was Not aimed at anyone in particular on here
    That's fair enough flour but it isn't the working class who are waging the class war is it ?

The last 9 years tell you that .

Every action leads to a reaction .

Some on here crease me up .saying people said this and that.
    One said I have ALWAYS moaned about public services.
    Never mentioned them.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    That's fair enough flour but it isn't the working class who are waging the class war is it ?

The last 9 years tell you that .

Every action leads to a reaction .
    You’re letting your emotions get the better of you pal.
    I too have seen plenty of recessions and the hardships, redundant three times through no fault of my own.
    Once through Government policy, once through an engineering recession and once when two directors were taking more out than what was coming in. Never moan, groan, just get on with it, with the belief things can only get better and it did , I’ve come full circle, it’s almost 2020, far left is outdated and won’t ever win.
    No offence intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    You are getting montyitis and making things up as well. Who has said this? I know lot of tories personally. I might not always agree with them politically but I often have a lot of other things in common. I certainly wouldn't want them to meet a sticky end. There is nobody on here I wish any sort of harm to. The only person who has ever threatened me with any sort of violence on here is your pal Monty for my political views. He also threatened mikemiller for the same reason. All a bit fascist methinks. The champion of democracy as well and free speech.Bit two faced do you think?

But since I am a "hail well met" sort of character I forgive him...and do not plan to lace his Christmas pud with arsenic...not sure what he might do with mine tho?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 14-12-2019 at 12:36 PM.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast