+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: O/T Next Labour Leader thread

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    We can look at the detailed spending accounts that all councils have to publish each year?
    Do they do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Do they do that?
    https://archive.rotherham.gov.uk/dow...mentation_2019

I have written to Jeremy to ask him to cancel the contest and to remain as leader. Don’t believe what the billionaire owned mainstream media tell you. A quick glance at Twitter will confirm that the Labour won the battle of ideas in 2019, that the public thought their manifesto was fantastic and that Jeremy is actually one of the most popular and trusted politicians in British history.

I am shocked that anyone would support Nandy. She is still wedded to ridiculous neo-liberal ideas and objectives such as winning elections. Under Jeremy, the Labour Party has grown massively and taken huge steps forward and has identified that the future does not rely upon electoral success and should, instead, involve a lot of Tweeting and Facebook posting for other Labour members to read and ‘like’.

How detailed is it though? I just downloaded the first item. Line 20, the homelessness team paid £469 in the red lion. What is that for? Buying homeless people a meal or the team getting smashed on a Friday night?

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    How detailed is it though? I just downloaded the first item. Line 20, the homelessness team paid £469 in the red lion. What is that for? Buying homeless people a meal or the team getting smashed on a Friday night?
    I believe that they have audit visits but to dig down on that scale would be impossible and cost mmore than any savings from finding a corrupt homelessness official. I believe all political colour councils are hugely honourable with spending and that the people working in there are largely there to do good for their towns. But the accounts they publish are pretty detailed and it wouldn't take a committed local auditor long to detect financial corruption on anything other than a minor 1 or 2 rogue individuals level.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I have written to Jeremy to ask him to cancel the contest and to remain as leader. Don’t believe what the billionaire owned mainstream media tell you. A quick glance at Twitter will confirm that the Labour won the battle of ideas in 2019, that the public thought their manifesto was fantastic and that Jeremy is actually one of the most popular and trusted politicians in British history.

I am shocked that anyone would support Nandy. She is still wedded to ridiculous neo-liberal ideas and objectives such as winning elections. Under Jeremy, the Labour Party has grown massively and taken huge steps forward and has identified that the future does not rely upon electoral success and should, instead, involve a lot of Tweeting and Facebook posting for other Labour members to read and ‘like’.
    You bloody momentum brain washed loon ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    You bloody momentum brain washed loon ;-)
    You are quite clearly a MSM brainwashed Tory.

Open your mind and try independent news sources like Skswkbox and The Canary to discover the TRUE FACTS about what is really going on in this country.

Jeremy is a principled man of peace which is why The Establishment would never let him win even though he clearly won the argument and the people of this country loved him as we saw when the crowd at the London New Year fireworks chanted his name as one.

Anyway, I've got to get back to trolling Laura Kuessenberg on Twitter. I'll probably do a bit on Chinese for Laboour too for backing Nandy.

#For the many not the few.

You are quite clearly a MSM brainwashed Tory.
    Erm. i think you're mistaking me for GM?

This is the problem with the MSM brainwashed - you can't see it.

You have stated that you like Starmer. He's a millionaire peer of the realm who took part in the 2016 Chicken Coup against #Jeremy. Probably a neoliberal.

I'll put him in my trolling list too.

#Keep Jeremy

This is the problem with the MSM brainwashed - you can't see it.

You have stated that you like Starmer. He's a millionaire peer of the realm who took part in the 2016 Chicken Coup against #Jeremy. Probably a neoliberal.

I'll put him in my trolling list too.

#Keep Jeremy
    I take it you'll be attending the special conference on April 4th

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast