+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT - Buying a beer

OT - Buying a beer

Ok lads this is serious now, forget about footy and boring politics!.

I want to know who everybody on here would want to meet in a pub, and buy a pint for (especially as its Chrissy time).
    It can be anybody on Footymad of course, but you can only choose 1 person/poster, so let the games begin eh lol.

I obviously dont know much about you Burnsley mob lol, so I dont know whether to choose between a certain few fans right now, ooohhh the agony of choice eh.

I would buy a beer for Sean Dyche. Does he post on here in secret?

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    I would buy a beer for Sean Dyche. Does he post on here in secret?
    Dont you mean does he 'growl' on here in secret, like Dyche'y does.

Hey uncle Alf, your out of the running mate as I voted for you on England mad remember!. Now that narrows it down a bit hey lads, hhhmmm who would I put my hand in my pocket for, in a pub ?.
    Last edited by Acido; 19-12-2019 at 07:01 PM.

it looks....like you've got a blood disorder Acid - in which case, i'll get you a Guinness.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    . it looks....like you've got a blood disorder Acid - in which case, i'll get you a Guinness.
    Is that about the weird pale face, in my current avatar ?.

Hey Norder, I cant stand Guinness btw, I think its an awful drink!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Is that about the weird pale face, in my current avatar ?.

Hey Norder, I cant stand Guinness btw, I think its an awful drink!.
    yeah, you look a bit off colour...I'd get that seen too !

Last orders - you can have a tomato juice.

Ok here goes lads, and its bad news for you Beds mate, Im soz about that... lol.
    Im giving the vote to my favourite Burnsley bus driver, Alto. Whats yer fave tipple eh Alto kid ?.

Thanks Acido, you'd never get Alf putting his hand in his pocket for anyone, he's still vexed when we went decimal in 1971 and all the British public lost out with the conversion

My favourite drink ? I'm not joking Acido. . . . . .. . . . its Guinness

You're my choice as well Alto, you keep the forum idiot free, more or less, you have utter contempt for all politicians, and you can see clearly how tight-fisted Garlick is restricting our manager in the transfer market and putting our future as a PL club at risk.

Top man, but you can feck off, I'm not buying you a drink.

A certain poster on here offered to buy beer and pies all round from the proceeds of a chunk of valuable whale vomit he found. (I kid you all not, this is a true story.)

A lot like most of the Lib Dems promises, hopes and aspirations, the offer disappeared into the ethereal atmosphere of the Himalayas. I'll just have to bite the bullet and buy a pint of whatever for our old favourite Morecambe Yeti. What's your tipple 1959_60?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)