+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Jo swinson/Rado Clerzniak

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    104
    Yes here’s the DAB who hid for ages
    Go on ya **** give is yer usual for old times sake

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    574
    Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    That really hurts, away to meh bed.

    You spelt cu nts wrang by the way.....hope yer mate that never goes dosenae see it, start calling you names.
    I have no idea what you mean, I'll have you know I have only just got back from Dingwall! 😂

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I have no idea what you mean, I'll have you know I have only just got back from Dingwall! 😂
    Youíre not funny and your Ďbanterí is phucking sh!te.

    Phuck off, you tedious DAB c unt.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I have no idea what you mean, I'll have you know I have only just got back from Dingwall! 😂
    You didn't support them too did you....seem to like teams in Dark Blue

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,468
    Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    You didn't support them too did you....seem to like teams in Dark Blue
    His uncle took him once but he didnae like it.😁

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    574
    Quote Originally Posted by DerryRhumba72 View Post
    Youíre not funny and your Ďbanterí is phucking sh!te.

    Phuck off, you tedious DAB c unt.
    Angry much? 😂

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Angry much? 😂
    Nope, not angry at all. My team won yesterday, so Iím enjoying the 3 points.

    You, on the other hand, are all over a rival-teamís forum spouting utter drivel and itís boring as phuck. Itís almost like youíre such a sad c unt that youíve nothing else to do.

    Hope that clears things up for you.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,468
    Quote Originally Posted by DerryRhumba72 View Post
    Nope, not angry at all. My team won yesterday, so Iím enjoying the 3 points.

    You, on the other hand, are all over a rival-teamís forum spouting utter drivel and itís boring as phuck. Itís almost like youíre such a sad c unt that youíve nothing else to do.

    Hope that clears things up for you.
    Pity his uncle didnae introduce him to this board, he wuda ****ed off by now😀

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Pity his uncle didnae introduce him to this board, he wuda ****ed off by now😀
    😂😂😂

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    574
    Quote Originally Posted by DerryRhumba72 View Post
    Nope, not angry at all. My team won yesterday, so Iím enjoying the 3 points.

    You, on the other hand, are all over a rival-teamís forum spouting utter drivel and itís boring as phuck. Itís almost like youíre such a sad c unt that youíve nothing else to do.

    Hope that clears things up for you.
    Not really, our board is infested with you lot spouting more ****e than I've ever read so that will make all your pals here sad ****s too I imagine? Incidentally where have you been while your team were losing? Nice of you to show up finally 😂

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •