+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyhow back to football

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Are we going to win tomorrow?
    Yeah easy win tomorrow.

Hey Grist I hope you checked in with old Nez the Miller. That's his avatar pal lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Yeah easy win tomorrow.

Hey Grist I hope you checked in with old Nez the Miller. That's his avatar pal lol.
    In the early series Cyril (Michael Bates) was the Tory and Compo the leftie.

Cyril was snobby but Compo always used to call him a "poof" so I think Cyril has the moral high ground.

Yeah easy win tomorrow.

Looks like that Mardi faced Thunberg.

Yeah easy win tomorrow.

Ah didn't relalise that

Unfortunately a little bird tells me that Sol Campbell has discovered that some of us on MM have been less than complementary about his actions regarding the Macclesfield winding up order and he's seeking revenge. My heart has us winning but my gut has us showing why we'll be destined for mid-table mediocrity this season.

Almost everybody have been whooping Southend so far this season so anything but a comfortable win tomorrow is unacceptable.

We need to make sure we get the first goal because we have been starting poorly recently and having to work hard to get back in the game.

How many on here thought that the rochdale game would be a walk in the park, me included? Look what happened there.

Donny put 7 pas these at Sarfend when they played them. What's the betting we go a goal behind again?

Will Warne start Hastie on the left and Ogbene on the right? Will Smith partner Ladapo as it should be? Will Yates score again for Swindon?

All will be revealed tomorrow......

If my team couldn't buy a win the take away I'd most want would be a Paul Warne special. We should be winning this at a canter but I expect them to get in our faces, score early and the rest will be history. Now, Warney, prove me wrong, shut me up and put 5 past them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12