+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fishal Roll Call Hamilton Academical 14/12 and whatever else anyone wants to post

Well that was a tough watch. Looked to have missed a couple of really good chances in the first half which should have made it a lot more comfortable.

Most annoying but least surprising aspect was using Campbell as our last sub with 20 minutes to go against a sh!t team when we had 3 other more attacking players on the bench still available. Game management against pretty much the worst team in the league does my head in.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Devlin and Considine will be shoehorned into a made up formation
    Considine will be at left back if Leigh is out.
    Ash Taylor v Edouard... FFS

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    Well that was a tough watch. Looked to have missed a couple of really good chances in the first half which should have made it a lot more comfortable.

Most annoying but least surprising aspect was using Campbell as our last sub with 20 minutes to go against a sh!t team when we had 3 other more attacking players on the bench still available. Game management against pretty much the worst team in the league does my head in.
    But that will never change as long as McInnes is there.

JBFTG, here is my highlights:

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Considine will be at left back if Leigh is out.
    Ash Taylor v Edouard... FFS
    He'll play Mckenna,Devlin and Taylor as 3 centre halfs with Considine and Logan full backs i'd guess at

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    He'll play Mckenna,Devlin and Taylor as 3 centre halfs with Considine and Logan full backs i'd guess at
    Aye, cos 3 (5) at the back always works so well for us.

My guess would be something like

Lewis
    Logan Taylor McKenna Leigh
    Vyner Ojo
    Gallagher Ferguson McGinn
    Cosgrove

Start with the manager.
    Then the squad.
    No point in leaving McInnes to make another backside of the recruitment
    I was at the game today,obviously because I’m a top red

But seriously it was a terrible performance again although we won so I won’t complain too much.

I’m sure I will get slated for that but who cares we won.

I still think McInnes will be gone in summer and this is in no way trying to defend him but do you honestly think a new manager will come in and sign better players on our budget?

I don’t think they will,time to start spending more money to keep the abmad locals happy.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

But seriously it was a terrible performance again although we won so I won’t complain too much.

I still think McInnes will be gone in summer and this is in no way trying to defend him but do you honestly think a new manager will come in and sign better players on our budget?

I don’t think they will,time to start spending more money to keep the abmad locals happy.
    To be honest, no-one knows what would happen.
    We might improve.
    We might regress more..

But do we just stagnate & drown in apathy wondering what if?

PS - You shouldn’t get slated for giving an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Nothing wrong with the odd scrappy 1-0 win Rico. It's the bigger picture though.

To be honest, no-one knows what would happen.
    We might improve.
    We might regress more..

But do we just stagnate & drown in apathy wondering what if?

PS - You shouldn’t get slated for giving an opinion.
    Well my mate who I was at the football with today was adamant that the new owners are going to be spending a a fair bit of money in improving the squad.

Personally I can’t see it but if they did I can’t see them trusting McInnes with it which is why I think he will be gone in the summer.

If all of that happens I fully expect the season ticket sales to rise significantly by the amount of anti McInnes brigade on here.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast