+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Cardiff City ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Beg to differ, no shàdes of Derby, just need to get past one result as indicative of another, not so! Never has been, never will be. Eàch is of itself , and the next match is just that, on its own.
    Hope you're right WTF. Saturday is now an even bigger game that it already was!

Wow, we draw a game which yes we should have won by a landslide and we have 100 posts, unbelievable this forum sometimes, for the first time this season we were poor defensively, We were brilliant for most of this game and we didnt lose, poor subs choice probably cost us, should not have took Bamford off neither change the defence, we were far superior to Cardiff and up to today we have managed to see games out, Cant get my head round how we drew that game feels like a loss but it isnt a loss its 2 pts dropped, not the end of our season like some on here act.

Problem I have guys.
    I DO have a memory.

So much more important stuff...

Put the Christmas tree up, lights, tinsel, all what would have been done if Mo was still with us.

Football is just a game, it's not LIFE.

We're entitled to be disappointed and annoyed. Terrible to draw that match. My Saturday night was ruined. She opened her cheeper and I lit on her......

The Roller-coaster ride that is Leeds United eh lads Never ever do things the easy way do we???

Wise words WTF11

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    We're entitled to be disappointed and annoyed. Terrible to draw that match. My Saturday night was ruined. She opened her cheeper and I lit on her......
    Pains me to say it Andy but Bielsa's subs caused the cock up..but really the players should have showed more bottle and handled it.

Of all the teams (and manager) to blow a 3 goal lead to tho....FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Shades of Derby all right. Bad result next game and the doubts re-emerge and the opposition get a boost.
    Bouncebackability required.
    Not sure if its cos we are miserable barstewards billy but I also thought it had a 'Derby' feel to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Not sure if its cos we are miserable barstewards billy but I also thought it had a 'Derby' feel to it.

We played pretty well and should have killed the game. Better for this to happen at this stage of the season rather than at the death the season when it matters. We rode our luck a little against Hull today luck was more fickle to us. We have just come off the back of 7 wins is a very competitive league. Sure MB and the players will just knuckle down and work hard.

Cooper was a big loss in the time of game as he may have coped better with hoof ball. Hope Struijk doesn’t let the last goal affect him as he was clearly at fault for that one and those things happen. Kiko flapped for the first hut he. So massively in credit and has saved us in lots of games recently. Not sure Tomlin would score that goal many times out of 10 and looked more like he intended to cross to the back stick.

we are still on course for well over 90 points so keep the faith.

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Sorry, too many sherberts and as you say annoyed, angry, coudnt believe what happened after playing so well.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)