+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Southend United Post Match Thoughts

Southend United Post Match Thoughts

Well we didn't lose and for now we are back in the playoff places but does that gloss over the fact that we scraped a draw against a team that has won only once all season? Are the injuries finally catching up with us or is that just an excuse because it's the same story for all the other teams? Five bookings today, dirty Rotherham? One positive is that there are probably many other teams' fans in League 1 who are equally, if not more fed up after today's games.

Thoughts?

Unacceptable

On the face of it, a draw away from home while not playing well sounds a decent result, but our home form is putting a lot of pressure on our away results.
    Haven't really played anything like since Solihull, which we got away with. We have to find some form over Christmas. Luckily, our rivals are equally mediocre.

OT: Get rid of the idiot now

I posted this as OT because I was afraid people might think I meant Paul Warne. I didn't - obviously. I meant another bearded complete loser who unfathomably retains the support of the diehards. I suspect that doesn't matter and that really he's still here because Tony McCluskey, the light bulb union leader, knows a cheap option when he sees one.

I think that Southend have only gained 1 point at home before today.
    The bits I heard and the comments on here suggest we were not good.
    Disappointing

Saw the game on tv. We were piss poor and would have been taken to the cleaners by a half decent team. If we are happy with mid table this year fair enough...

Ladapo now on 11 goals and nearly made it 12 in injury time
    Another great signing by PW and at that strike rate he's a bargain at this level

No we didn't lose but we couldn't beat a team that have lost 16 out of 20 games is pathetic.

Fed up with listening to Paul on radio sheff. The guy needs to turn his glass upside down and it might look as if it's more full!

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    Fed up with listening to Paul on radio sheff. The guy needs to turn his glass upside down and it might look as if it's more full!
    Paul as in Warne?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast