+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- ... Let's have a laugh

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Oh yeah, I remember you being scared how deep it might be.
    No man/woman who's ever served his/her country should ever have to pay for drinks. I've been dining out on it for years.
    OK, I'll pay for the drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    OK, I'll pay for the drinks.
    You might regret saying that if I bring my lad, he drinks more than me!
    Last edited by navypie; 15-12-2019 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I was under the impression that a post entitled ‘let’s have a laugh’ might be funny.
    Surely you weren't expecting that though? This board is still stuck in the 80's. There used to be a fair bit of witty banter but that departed at least 5 years ago along with the majority of posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartlett's Dust View Post
    Surely you weren't expecting that though? This board is still stuck in the 80's. There used to be a fair bit of witty banter but that departed at least 5 years ago along with the majority of posters.
    Your witty banter has been rather sparse too hasn't it? 101 posts in over five years?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Your witty banter has been rather sparse too hasn't it? 101 posts in over five years?
    This pretty much sums it up.

Joined July 2019, 5 months ago.

Reading, comprehension and maths fail in one short post. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartlett's Dust View Post
    This pretty much sums it up.

Joined July 2019, 5 months ago.

Reading, comprehension and maths fail in one short post. Well done.
    So you were following NM for four and a half years before joining us in July? Did it take you that long to think up some witty banter? Repeat one of the witty posts it took you four and a half years to think up and post in the last five months.

I think you're blaming posters who YOU say have stopped posting for not entertaining you for five years while you've entertained no-one.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'd really love to put the 'intellectual' bit to the test via an IQ challenge. I'm up for it if he is.

ps If "how do you spell argument?" was one of the questions, I'd be a point ahead of you shipmate.
    Joe's probably made more dosh than you've ever seen by his own initiative and no doubt paid far more taxes to society than you. Determination to succeed is omnipotent - the world is full of derelict and failed 'Intellectuals' ( Calvin Coolidge - US President 1923)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... Emily Thornberry ... 'your voters are too stupid ...'
    Kier Starmer ... really believes that because his name is Kier, members will think that he he is fit to lead the Labour party.
    Deluded deniers ...
    As this thread is called 'let's have a laugh' it seems Labour may be toying with the idea of a new Dream Team at the top.

Wait for it

Wrong-Daily and the School Bike for PM and Chancellor.

Please God, I hope it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    As this thread is called 'let's have a laugh' it seems Labour may be toying with the idea of a new Dream Team at the top.

Wait for it

Wrong-Daily and the School Bike for PM and Chancellor.

Please God, I hope it's true.
    ‘School bike’ . Wow. You really are the classic *** case Tory voter.

Have you not got a register to sign or something?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    So you were following NM for four and a half years before joining us in July? Did it take you that long to think up some witty banter? Repeat one of the witty posts it took you four and a half years to think up and post in the last five months.

I think you're blaming posters who YOU say have stopped posting for not entertaining you for five years while you've entertained no-one.
    Again you make idle assumptions. The obvious (But not to you) is that I posted under a different name - with 10,000 posts for that matter.

Why you feel the need to create an argument is beyond me though. This board WAS far better and far busier a few years back. Or are you disputing that as well?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast