+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Voted for Brexit now a vote for Cocu! In or Out ?

Voted for Brexit now a vote for Cocu! In or Out ?

I'm not one for changing managers but his team selections are worrying me.

Out.

Like the team at the moment he is going nowhere

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Like the team at the moment he is going nowhere
    Don't sit on the fence, in or out!

No matter what the outcome there will be someone looking for a recount.

Retain Cocu services, write the season off but use 2 transfer windows to build conservatively toward better things in 2020-21. 2 may not be enough given our ability to turn half decent players into bad ones.

Also become less dependent on loans, especially **** ones like this year

Based on results and the turgid performances it must be out!! However, given our injury list and the impending arrival of the messiah I'll keep my gun in the holster..... for now!!

In...for at least two more transfer windows.

I don’t pretend to understand all his decisions but so many have been forced on him by injury and ‘circumstance’.

Seeing as you introduced the Brexit parallel...the proof of the pudding will be in the eating but I reckon the Brexit deal will be on the menu for a lot longer than Cocu’s future.

In

But saying there's no one who can get this lot playing isn't true really

Wilder has a bunch of cloggers and average footballers sitting 5th in the Prem, if he can achieve that with them then there's bloody hope

Out sadly.. ...it ain't working for either him or the club

Out I'm afraid, gives me no confidence so what impact must he have with the players? In fact I was so annoyed after the Forest match I'd have hoofed him out then, but in retrospect he needed a second chance/more time. He's had that

Im going to exercise my right to abstain from the vote. I don't think it's fair to sack the bloke when he hasn't had the chance to put together a team to play by his own philosophy, he's basically got a bunch of 2nd rate hanger ons from the previous management to try and get something out of, and I'm not sure that anyone else could do any better.

Conversely, he doesn't inspire me, and that's concerning.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)