+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Are we at risk of losing interest?

Just to add I would sack the manager if we didn't finish the season in a playoff spot or at worst one /two place outside.

And that's being kind imo

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Just to add I would sack the manager if we didn't finish the season in a playoff spot or at worst one /two place outside.

And that's being kind imo
    Well we might as well do it now as we will not make play offs with him in charge I expect us to lose today and be 7/8 points off.

That would also put us closer to the bottom four.

But as you keep telling us it costs lots of money to sack managers so there is no chance he will get sacked yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That's a difficult one. I've already got a yucca, but it's never looked very good since the day I bought it. I'm thinking of binning it and getting a new one, but then I have to think of the cost involved. Maybe I should stick with the old one because at least it gives me stability.
    Maybe stick with the old one, give it everything it needs and see if it flourishes, if it doesn’t, don’t worry too much, it might not be as nice to look at as you had hoped and you might not get so many visitors as your conservatory won’t be as appealing to them but like you say you can be happy you’ve given it every chance … as you sit there, alone, pondering what might have been.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Well we might as well do it now as we will not make play offs with him in charge I expect us to lose today and be 7/8 points off.

That would also put us closer to the bottom four.

But as you keep telling us it costs lots of money to sack managers so there is no chance he will get sacked yet.
    It does cost money, literally hundreds of thousands of pounds each time. Thank you for highlighting this, it's needed

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    OK, my estimate as to the cost of getting rid of Neal Ardley is £2.53*.

* that estimate is based on Ardley being on performance related pay.

No wonder you want to sack a Notts manager every season when the cost last seasons 2 sackings could be well covered by a tenner. Explains your viewpoint perfectly.

Even if it's a joke answer and your latest avoidance tactic I guess I should be glad that after multiple requests and a few days passing, you actually had a guess and worked out what an estimate is. Well done you.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    No wonder you want to sack a Notts manager every season when the cost last seasons 2 sackings could be well covered by a tenner. Explains your viewpoint perfectly.

Even if it's a joke answer and your latest avoidance tactic I guess I should be glad that after multiple requests and a few days passing, you actually had a guess and worked out what an estimate is. Well done you.
    I could challenge you to guess the colour of Neal Ardley's underpants today. It would be pointless if I did, because there is no evidence to go on and the answer will never be known.

Unless of course you know something that the rest of us don't.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718