+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Nice one Boris

O/T:- Nice one Boris

Putting no extension past January 2021 in the Withdrawal Bill is an absolute master stroke from Boris and Cummings.

Puts us back in control, in the driving seat and will focus minds.

I strongly suggest we don’t want a cosy deal with the EU more a Canada plus plus which should be oven baked and just about ready to go.

This will then open the door to a fantastic deal with the US.

If the EU won’t play ball then so be it, WTO here we come.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 17-12-2019 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Added omitted O.T. prefix for you

After ww1 and two, I reckon its now 3-0. The dead hand of Europe is now letting go of our throat.

Interesting figures from YouGov, who surveyed more than 40,000 adults. The Tories were more popular than Labour across all social grades in the election.

Labour however were more popular than the Conservatives with younger voters.

What does this tell us? That we get wiser as we get older or maybe signs of senility begin around the age of 40?

Should Boris’s next move be to disenfranchise everyone under 40.

Name:  Voting Trends.jpg
Views: 704
Size:  51.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    Putting no extension past January 2021 in the Withdrawal Bill is an absolute master stroke from Boris and Cummings.

Puts us back in control, in the driving seat and will focus minds.

I strongly suggest we don’t want a cosy deal with the EU more a Canada plus plus which should be oven baked and just about ready to go.

This will then open the door to a fantastic deal with the US.

If the EU won’t play ball then so be it, WTO here we come.
    Means eff all. He can change it again with a one line bill.

Just a stunt to fool the easily foolable.

Boris can do whatever he wants Fidel and that's a fact. Keep to being a loser, your natural position in life and one you understand. Don't stray into the real world and get lost.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Boris can do whatever he wants Fidel and that's a fact. Keep to being a loser, your natural position in life and one you understand. Don't stray into the real world and get lost.
    No need to tell him to "get lost".

Like I said, fool the easily foolable.

Boris can do whatever he wants Fidel and that's a fact.
    That's the worrying bit!

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Interesting figures from YouGov, who surveyed more than 40,000 adults. The Tories were more popular than Labour across all social grades in the election.

Labour however were more popular than the Conservatives with younger voters.

What does this tell us? That we get wiser as we get older or maybe signs of senility begin around the age of 40?

Should Boris’s next move be to disenfranchise everyone under 40.

Name:  Voting Trends.jpg
Views: 704
Size:  51.6 KB
    I heard a stat that 47 is the age when people are most likely to switch from Labour to Tory. I don’t get that, political allegiance is like football support - a constant (unless you’re occasionally voting tactically, like wanting Mansfield to win a game when it would help Notts).

One thing I do agree with johnnyt about is that Johnson and Cummings are indeed both master strokers.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    I heard a stat that 47 is the age when people are most likely to switch from Labour to Tory. I don’t get that, political allegiance is like football support - a constant (unless you’re occasionally voting tactically, like wanting Mansfield to win a game when it would help Notts).
    I don't get it either. Personally, politics has always been about what's right or wrong rather what would be best for me. I was born the son of a coal miner on a council estate in the 1950s. Through luck and judgement, I've managed to move to the 'haves' from the 'have nots', but my political affiliation has never changed. For me, voting Tory would be as much of a betrayal as supporting Forest.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast