+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan transfers and speculation thread...

Jan transfers and speculation thread...

Here's your starter for 10...

(Not saying its reight. Just off twitter).

EFL HUB ⚽️
    @efl_hub
    ·
    18m
    Rotherham United are interested in signing Southend United midfielder Luke Hyam. #rufc #sufc #EFL_HUB

Not that impressed with him when he was last here but could have developed a bit since...did he play last week? Can't say I noticed...

If Iverson gets recalled then Mark Oxley also from Southend

Whispers again about Courtney Senior,Colchester winger. Hastie going back to Rangers ?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Here's your starter for 10...

(Not saying its reight. Just off twitter).

EFL HUB ⚽️
    @efl_hub
    ·
    18m
    Rotherham United are interested in signing Southend United midfielder Luke Hyam. #rufc #sufc #EFL_HUB

Not that impressed with him when he was last here but could have developed a bit since...did he play last week? Can't say I noticed...
    He wasn't in their squad last Saturday. Seem to remember that he used to get sent off/ suspended quite frequently in previous seasons

Darren Bent coming out of retirement to play for League One leaders Wycombe Wanderers.

All signings in January will be loan / free / non contract players. That possibly rules out most players that have been mentioned on here so far,
    Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    All signings in January will be loan / free / non contract players. That possibly rules out most players that have been mentioned on here so far,
    Try again.
    Yep - that's what it says in today's 'Tiser

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Yep - that's what it says in today's 'Tiser
    Plus any coming in may have to be balanced by some moving out.
    Any players coming in need to be an improvement on what we have already. If not it could well be a more difficult second half of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Plus any coming in may have to be balanced by some moving out.
    Any players coming in need to be an improvement on what we have already. If not it could well be a more difficult second half of the season.
    I agree but that's not going to be easy to achieve with free transfers. I support we might pick up a decent loan signing or two but that would suggest there's only short-term planning going on at the moment.
    I know that Warne has said he wants a winger and a striker but surely he can see we are woefully short of creativity in midfield. Someone of a similar ilk to Frecks would be most welcome 😊.

After today’s news it’s back to square one already for Warne

“Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says Paul Pogba "is not being sold in January"

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast