+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan transfers and speculation thread...

West Brom fans still can't believe we let semi Ajayi go to their club, for such a low fee, they say bargain of the season, problem is no one on the board of directors of our club have football knowledge. this is why we need some one with experience to help Warne & know the transfer market values.

Ipswich and Rotherham United are reported to be showing interest in Ross County central defender Tom Grivosti, who is about to enter the final six month of his contract with the Scottish Premiership side.

According to the Daily Record, the Staggies are to begin talks regarding new terms with the 20-year-old but with the Blues and Millers among several English clubs eyeing his situation.

Liverpool-born Grivosti, who is currently sidelined with a foot injury, started his career with the Bolton Wanderers academy before moving on to his current club where he broke into the first team last season during their Scottish Championship title campaign. Grivosti has now made 23 senior starts and six sub appearances, scoring once.

Town making a move for another centre-half in January would be a surprise unless one of the four current senior central defenders were to depart.

Blackpool looking to buy Leeds United defender Lewis Coyle, the player is on loan at Fleetwood Town, he played against Rotherham on Saturday, his loan deal finishes end of this month, he has been on loan at Fleetwood for the previous 2 seasons.
    Coyles contract at Leeds United finishes at the end of the season, so Leeds looking to get money in January transfer window, instead of losing the player for nothing at the end of season.
    It seems a low offer will be accepted for the player, maybe the Millers ought to be looking at a bid, after the players good game against us last Saturday, he can play in different defensive positions.
    Question is could this open the door for the Millers to sign Curtis Tilt from Blackpool in January, with Tilts contract due to finish at the end of the season.
    Better still the Millers sign both players, for positions that need filling in the Millers team.
    One point that could be in the Millers favour is the Fleetwood fans will not be happy Coyle signing for a local team in Blackpool.
    Last edited by Ericsladkilnhurst; 24-12-2019 at 01:22 PM.

Expect a interview soon with. "We have been interested in tilt"

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I'm not sure I'd be happy with Tilt. He ruined many of my games of pinball

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Hasn't been getting in the Blackpool team lately.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I'm not sure I'd be happy with Tilt. He ruined many of my games of pinball
    Shakes my head

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    West Brom fans still can't believe we let semi Ajayi go to their club, for such a low fee, they say bargain of the season, problem is no one on the board of directors of our club have football knowledge. this is why we need some one with experience to help Warne & know the transfer market values.
    apparently johnny evans was a bargain from west brom to leicester so its not just us.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Ipswich and Rotherham United are reported to be showing interest in Ross County central defender Tom Grivosti, who is about to enter the final six month of his contract with the Scottish Premiership side.

According to the Daily Record, the Staggies are to begin talks regarding new terms with the 20-year-old but with the Blues and Millers among several English clubs eyeing his situation.

Liverpool-born Grivosti, who is currently sidelined with a foot injury, started his career with the Bolton Wanderers academy before moving on to his current club where he broke into the first team last season during their Scottish Championship title campaign. Grivosti has now made 23 senior starts and six sub appearances, scoring once.

Town making a move for another centre-half in January would be a surprise unless one of the four current senior central defenders were to depart.
    If he,s injured we will definitely have him.

Grant ward gone to Blackpool
    Thank feck for that we have enough knacked players

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast