+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan transfers and speculation thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Did you get bullied or was the bully at school?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Did you get bullied or was the bully at school?
    Niether, and it isn't bullying and you know it. The bloke is taking the p*ss. He's been banned on here, he's hated over on banter and now he's back here trying to get on everyones nerves again.

George thorn has left derby to go to Oxford

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Think he’d do well tbh

PNE interested in bringing in Bristol Rovers striker Jonson Clarke-Harris, with £2 million fee mentioned. [@BristolLive]
    Just about stopped laughing at this. I think there are probably three zeros too many in the number 🙂.

Brentford have seen a bid for young Arsenal striker Folarin Balogun rejected.

Peterborough hitman Ivan Toney is emerging as their next preferred target

Glenn Whelan formerly of Villa/Hearts has joined Fleetwood until the end of the season.

Preston goalkeeper Chris Maxwell has joined Blackpool for the rest of the season. Done some fair transfers in, have Blackpool.

John Akinde sings for Evo at Gillingham from Lincoln.

Wycombe sign Birmingham keeper David Stockdale.

An awful lot of movement still going on in League 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Glenn Whelan formerly of Villa/Hearts has joined Fleetwood until the end of the season.

Preston goalkeeper Chris Maxwell has joined Blackpool for the rest of the season. Done some fair transfers in, have Blackpool.

John Akinde sings for Evo at Gillingham from Lincoln.

Wycombe sign Birmingham keeper David Stockdale.

An awful lot of movement still going on in League 1.
    Remember we had Stockdale on loan from Fulham ten years or so ago. Just a few games but I remember him being very good.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Remember we had Stockdale on loan from Fulham ten years or so ago. Just a few games but I remember him being very good.
    Yes - he was very good. I was hoping that we might be able to sign him and bring him back to Yorkshire, but it didn't happen. Played 8 games for us according to Wikipedia.

Hearts are said to have beaten Sunderland to the signing of Burton Albion's 14 goal forward Liam Boyce, said to be signing tomorrow, a figure of £200,000 said in the report, seems a low figure for the 28 year old who seems to have his goal scoring boots on.
    Sunderland supporters said not to be happy, again I will believe the story when the player has signed on the dotted line.

Forest Green Rovers have signed Mansfield Town goalkeeper Conrad Logan, Birmingham City midfielder Odin Bailey & Oxford United forward Rob Hall on loan.

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast