+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

I thought some may be starting to head off for Christmas hols soon, so I just wanted to wish each and every one of you a happy and healthy Christmas.

We may be small, but we are perfectly formed. The loyalty you show, year after year, to our little Villa family speaks volumes about your quality.

Make it a good one and let there be lots of Villa points to be found hiding at the bottom of Christmas stockings!

Love Winnie x
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 20-12-2019 at 12:38 PM.

Aww you too Winnie!

Happy Christmas everyone (I may have watched a muppets Christmas Carol already) ❤️💙❤️💙

Merry Christmas and a happy, safe & prosperous New Year to you all.

UTV

Merry Christmas all, Santa know what we want, he has to only deliver.
    Have a good one MW.

And you Winnie, your appearances on here are as rare as Santa .

Take care and wishing y'all a very 'Stella' Xmas.

Merry Christmas everyone and best wishes for a happy healthy New Year.

🎅🏻🤶🏻🎄⛄️🎉🎁🍹🍺🥃🍻🥂🍷🍾

Have a lovely xmas and New Year. Lets hope this year brings the disclosure of ufos and anti gravity technology. The announcement of the space force is probably the start of the disclosure process.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledvillan View Post
    And you Winnie, your appearances on here are as rare as Santa .

Take care and wishing y'all a very 'Stella' Xmas.
    Ho ho ho! Hmm need to cut down on the mince pies and raid Exiled's famous fridge salad drawer instead - bit of a tight squeeze in the VM chimney this year …

Very funny, Exiled. I'll have you know I am a regular visitor to VM. I am just vewy vewy quiet and listen to you all rather than outshining you all with my umm … dazzling footy tactics knowledge. *Coughs. I am a regular on the Fantasy Football thread, however.

I'd love to talk drunk nonsense in the Tavern, but no-one's drinking there

Thanks all.

Oh. And Bongo. May all your new year wishes come true! That made me smile.

Winnie - get those Tavern doors open and dust off the pumps, there's some thirsty Villans in town!

Merry belated Christmas guys n gals.. had a great one here n made a change to have more presents than my lad 😂 he had about 6 but one was a 300 quid stunt scooter 😱

Anyway hope you all had a good day n have a great new year

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)