+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Get him out.

Get him out.

Had enough.

No shots on target, no creativity, no effective style of play, no real quality and no win since October. Far too similar to last season. We are going nowhere with Ardley in charge and if the Danes have anything about them they will do something about it before support drops off and we are stuck in this terrible league for the foreseeable future.

The man has not got a clue how to win.

I wholeheartedly concur.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Had enough.

No shots on target, no creativity, no effective style of play, no real quality and no win since October. Far too similar to last season. We are going nowhere with Ardley in charge and if the Danes have anything about them they will do something about it before support drops off and we are stuck in this terrible league for the foreseeable future.

The man has not got a clue how to win.
    I think you should ask Laddo how much that would cost us before you go shouting for his head.

£500k Navy is the stock answer 🤣

Well, I've defended Neal Ardley for many weeks, partly because I felt he deserved plenty of time to turn things around and partly because we simply cannot keep sacking managers, but I'm starting to run out of arguments.

He seems to be showing completely unwarranted faith in the same players like Rose and Doyle week after week, and opposition scouts have clearly sussed that if you press us, they can break up our aimless possession football and pick us off. We need a Plan B in terms of players and tactics and it increasingly looks like the management team are either too stubborn or limited to enact one.

Having said all that, I still hope they can prove me wrong in the second half at Halifax...

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    £500k Navy is the stock answer 藍
    Bargain then.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Having said all that, I still hope they can prove me wrong in the second half at Halifax...

£60k which is 6 months salary.

Prior to June 2019 it was nothing but Hardy refused to sack him despite all consortiums at the time requesting he did.

... you mugs really are King Vankers

... some of you really are spineless. COYP

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast