+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's injured, who's ill and who should be okay for Boxing Day

Who's injured, who's ill and who should be okay for Boxing Day

The Icky injury is a bit concerning, unusual for a lad of his age and back injuries are a bugger to get rid of.

He need to cut out the bedroom gymnastics and concentrate on his career

Wiles was obviously struggling from early in the game. Could have given Grattan a chance as substitute attacking midfielder, but Warney preferred playing players out of position instead. As we got a draw, he will probably see that as a justified decision, but let's hope that it has not made Wiles' injury worse in the process

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Wiles was obviously struggling from early in the game. Could have given Grattan a chance as substitute attacking midfielder, but Warney preferred playing players out of position instead. As we got a draw, he will probably see that as a justified decision, but let's hope that it has not made Wiles' injury worse in the process
    I went to the reserve game last Tuesday and saw what Gratton has. His two goals were taken with aplomb. Cool, confident and from distance not tap ins.

I was sat behind Warne on Saturday and called out more than once to put Gratton on but it never happened. Don't know what others think but Vassell needs to go and Gratton can take his place for me.

To add to this, where's Neil Warnock in our hour of need? He got all our injured off their sick beds and look what happened.

Are they all 'really' injured?
    Last edited by Brin; 23-12-2019 at 10:28 PM.

If I had to bet on who would have been more likely to score - Gratton or Vassell, my money would have been on Gratton. He's a bit like Seasman, not big enough to be a lead-the-line centre-forward, but an inside forward/No. 10/behind the front two in 4-diamond-2.
    Got an eye for goal at Youth/Reserves level - I hope that he gets his chance. Vassell has looked good in pre-seaon friendlies, and on Saturday for the first few minutes in each half. Other than a useful sub appearance at Birmingham C. last year, hard to tihnk of much else. I hope that Warney's faith in Vassell will be repaid, but not much to show for it after a year and a half
    Last edited by mikemiller; 24-12-2019 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    If I had to bet on who would have been more likely to score - Gratton or Vassell, my money would have been on Gratton. He's a bit like Seasman, not big enough to be a lead-the-line centre-forward, but an inside forward/No. 10/behind the front two in 4-diamond-2.
    Got an eye for goal at Youth/Reserves level - I hope that he gets his chance

The new Frank Casper

Warnock is busy playing golf with TS...

Who's injured? Most of them
    Who's ill? The rest of them.
    Who's ok for boxing day? Brin as I've heard he's getting new knit wear. Zipper and toggles eh m8?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Who's injured? Most of them
    Who's ill? The rest of them.
    Who's ok for boxing day? Brin as I've heard he's getting new knit wear. Zipper and toggles eh m8?
    Alas not a new cardi but I did treat myself to a couple of new jumpers the other week. The boxers and sock drawer will increase though 😉

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast