+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anybody else had issues using the online ticket system ?

Anybody else had issues using the online ticket system ?

Trying to buy 2 tickets for the game on Boxing Day.

Called the Ticket Office 12 times this afternoon, nobody answering the phone and it eventually cuts you off.
    There is no message saying the office is now closed.

Tried the Ticketmaster site via the club website.

Registered as a user, selected my seats, submitted debit card details, "error with your submission"

Checked all the mandatory fields, all correct, submitted again - same error.

Honestly, it was easier going to Halifax.

Assume staff will be there in the morning.
    Last edited by Proudpie; 23-12-2019 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Incorrect Title

I ordered 4 extras for Boxing Day online no problem, but I did have to register again for about the fifth time. Popped into the club shop today to pick up the tickets and it was interesting to see that when they checked the system I literally had half a dozen accounts. Not sure why there was no one answering the phone though?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I ordered 4 extras for Boxing Day online no problem, but I did have to register again for about the fifth time. Popped into the club shop today to pick up the tickets and it was interesting to see that when they checked the system I literally had half a dozen accounts. Not sure why there was no one answering the phone though?
    I tried to book on line a couple of times but when I wanted to pick and book my seat in the Pavis only the bottom half of the stand was available so I go down to the shop now and get my usual seat.