+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: V Norwich

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

V Norwich

Cannot be bothered to predict my best 11 because we just the team Smith will choose and being as his the Manager thats his choice.
    The one talking point for me is the amount of Tickets that have come up for resale. I thought i had got lucky but now you can pick where you want to sit theres that many. Have the fickle given up already? Step aside and let the real fans in....

It's be

Heaton
    Guilbert
    Konsa
    Hause
    Targett

Nakamba
    Douglas
    Hourihane
    Grealish

Kodjia
    Wes

And we will win 3-0

Heaton
    Elmo
    Chester
    Engels
    Targett

Nakamba
    Trez
    Hourihane
    Grealish

Kodjia
    Wes

I feel the same as I did 2 years ago when we played them at the start of 17/18 season. When the teams were announced our hearts sank. Who the F was this Davis lad? And with Onomah being sh1t, surely, we didn’t have a chance

Well Davis went on to rip Norwich a new one, should have scored at least 3, but we still won a pulsating game 4-2. We were still buzzing when we landed back in Dublin close to midnight on our delayed return flight.

Roll on 2 years? I don't think that team selection matters, as I’m hoping for another miracle, with all of the sh1t lads having blinders.

3-1 to the Villa.

Lineup :-

1Heaton
    27El Mohamady
    30Hause
    15Konsa
    18Targett
    11Nakamba
    6Douglas Luiz
    10Grealish
    21El Ghazi
    9Wesley
    17Trézéguet

Substitutes
    8Lansbury
    14Hourihane
    22Engels
    23Jota
    24Guilbert
    25Nyland
    26Kodjia

COYL

Can’t believe he’s not playing 442 with kodja up front.. let’s hope his tried system works n we win

Lucky win lots of effort but Norwich were clearly the better team thankfully Pukki had a day off.
    Wesley put himself about without doing anything of note. Targett was shocking, could not belive how bad he was at defending. Elmo did well jack ran himself into the ground but please Smith leave Hourihane in the team, another goal think that 8 for the season, may as well play with no striker! Got to go 442 or 352. Atmoss was dire but at the end of the day it was always about 3 points and we got them, lets put watford to the sword.
    Few.

Atmosphere must be better 9nnthe 21st January, taking mynladntonhisbfirst villa match and I want the place bouncing!!!

**** results for us everywhere today except at VP..

Can't believe we didn't start with a 442 formation. Targett was ****e

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Atmosphere must be better 9nnthe 21st January, taking mynladntonhisbfirst villa match and I want the place bouncing!!!

**** results for us everywhere today except at VP..

Can't believe we didn't start with a 442 formation. Targett was ****e

I think I was a little tipsy

Sam, do you want to write that again, I presume you are now Sober? Lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)