+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maidenhead highlights

Maidenhead highlights

Three well taken goals there. Strikers in the box and defenders restricting the enemy to soft, edge of the box shots. If Ardley can get them to play like that every week then even if we lose one or two I might give him another chance, we'll see.

I can't get these videos to play on my laptop, anyone got any ideas how to solve this?

Quote Originally Posted by Observerpie View Post
    I can't get these videos to play on my laptop, anyone got any ideas how to solve this?
    Hi observerpie, have to say in the IT World this is like going to the doctor and saying you’re ill and expecting him to solve it with just that

In short, to help we are going to need a bit more information.

Operating system, browser, ad blocker?

Can you play any online videos eg YouTube etc. Is it just this site?

Why is the word ad blocker (as a single word) blocked on here?!?!!

Because they don't want you to let people know how to block the ads from showing. So they block the word.

Hey dude, how can I see the highlights? I click on this and all I usually get is Barrow vs somebody.... i click the more videos part and nothing... maybe its because I'm in Ireland?

I dunno how to help you except to advise you to wait a few seconds after the display shows onscreen, that works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    Hi observerpie, have to say in the IT World this is like going to the doctor and saying you’re ill and expecting him to solve it with just that

In short, to help we are going to need a bit more information.

Operating system, browser, ad blocker?

Can you play any online videos eg YouTube etc. Is it just this site?
    Windows 10, Google Chrome and no adblocker and I can play youtube videos. All I get is a video loading message but it doesn't load. It's just that site.

Quote Originally Posted by Observerpie View Post
    Windows 10, Google Chrome and no adblocker and I can play youtube videos. All I get is a video loading message but it doesn't load. It's just that site.
    Copy the link and then open Microsoft Edge. Paste the address and hopefully that will work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast