+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: V Watford

Wow this is the worst villa team I can remember. On paper it's alright but our defence are static, we can't hold the ball for 2 minutes, Jack's pushed out on the left wing, Wesley doesn't do anything at all and should have scored with his 1 chance. The midfield don't need to be there because everything is a long ball.

Time to go Deano?

I think so

Well if we come out same second half then Smith is writing his own P45 out surely as he’s gotta see it ain’t working ?? There’s players out there like Jota n Lansbury who are playing for a start and doing **** all

Push Jack onto the wing and leave Wes isolated. Doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result. Where is the side that battled so hard for a point against manure? They scored against us with ten men ffs. Dean doesn't have a plan B. I'm truly worried.

Well, we got what I wished for

Dean Smith is a decent, likeable man, however he appears to have assembled a team with no plan B & barely has plan A while this team looks, sluggish, ponderous, disjointed and worryingly, disinterested

Every team knows how we play- consequently we've become an incredibly easy fixture.

The festive period is a difficult time to get through to the Samaritans

I finally managed to chat to a counsellor who strongly recommends we “Sack the board”

No the board is ok but Smith And Terry need to start playing Fifa. No plan B so create one. We are all screaming out for 352 or 442 so he needs to give it a go, not next month but now or he will be gone. With our away performances so dross, it wont be long before our fantastic away support start calling for his head, once they do hes gone but if its next Month the New Manager will have to work with this team. I think Smith has only 1 game left to save his job, play and lose like we did v Watford against Burnley and he's dust.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)