+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leicester game

Leicester game

Hello!
    Arrived yesterday with my family to speed a week here. We will see two games. Unfortunately 1 member couldnt travel so we have spare ticket to Leicester game - barracks L4D. Problem is you have to sit next to my family (reduced to 5. Normally 7). If someone is interested...

Quote Originally Posted by liikape View Post
    Hello!
    Arrived yesterday with my family to speed a week here. We will see two games. Unfortunately 1 member couldnt travel so we have spare ticket to Leicester game - barracks L4D. Problem is you have to sit next to my family (reduced to 5. Normally 7). If someone is interested...
    It's nice of you to offer, mate. Hope you have a cracking visit and you see two wins. Do you know where you're visiting yet?

Well I dont know if I understand the question right but we always stay under 1 mile from the stadium. We love the City, people and sights. I hate Ashley and what he is doing for the club but I just love the City. Thank you and I understand that as an abroad fan I see things little bit differently.

Hope you have a good time up here .. Apart from Ashley's horrible influence on the club , the city and locals are canny enough .

Quote Originally Posted by liikape View Post
    Well I dont know if I understand the question right .
    Ah, sorry....just meant have you got places to go/see while you're here...but it seems like you're fairly familiar with the area.

Thanks! I try to see 4-5 games every season. Funny thing is that this is third year in a row that I go to an Everton game. Enjoy your saturday with or without the match!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)